Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tess hot?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more gratuitous 'Tess exercising in the Luthor mansion' scenes. We were spoiled that season she first arrived, they could at least throw in one or two more of those scenes in before the series finale. She's training to be a Luthor - let's see her, well, train!

Her boxing's always foxy, lol

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
      We need more gratuitous 'Tess exercising in the Luthor mansion' scenes. We were spoiled that season she first arrived, they could at least throw in one or two more of those scenes in before the series finale. She's training to be a Luthor - let's see her, well, train!

Her boxing's always foxy, lol
      Like this?

I definitely agree that we need to see more of Tess training.

Comment

At first I didn't like Tess nor how she looked like. In fact I wouldn't mind her at all in season 8. But when Cassidy was introduced at the Season 9 comic con panel, yes CF is officially gorgeous in my eyes..though I still didn't mind Tess for the first 9 episodes of S9.

The last half of season 9 and now season 10 whoaaa not only did I liked her character but also how Tess/Cassidy looks in every episode. She is hot!!..even in a corporate attire that she wore in Icarus and that uptight bun. She is perfect smiling or unsmiling she is the most attractive woman in this show. Women would go gay for her and her chemistry with every character or cast member on the show is great. Even for the rest of the sv girls.

I just love her.

Thus here's my top five choices:

1.Cassidy Freeman
        2.Laura Vandervoort
        3.Allison Mack
        4.Kristin Kreuk
        5.Erica Durance
        Last edited by tessmerceryoubamf; 01-08-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

She has been rasing with me lately.Here Is how I would revised rankings of women of
          Smallville

Kristin Kreuk Is top babe without question.Kristin Is exoticly beautiful women.

Runnerup without question Is Laura vandervoort.Laura Is one of the hottest blondes
          ever.Just look at the V second seasn premiere for all proff Laura Is major attractive
          women

For third place it Is tough between Erica Durance,the hottest Lois Lane ever,and
          Cassidy.I would place Erica ahead of Cassidy In part because how sexy Erica was
          In DOminatrix outfit In Supergirl.Now If Cassidy would have ever been dressed as DOminatrix or Bikini on the show those rankings may have changed.

Rounding out my revised top 5 Is Serenda Swan.She was so sexy as Zartanna.
          Hopefully we get another Zartanna appearance before the show ends.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
            Like this?

I definitely agree that we need to see more of Tess training.
            LOL! Yes, exactly -- and thank you for the above irrefutable evidence too.

They had Lex fencing in the early seasons all the time to establish his BMF-worthy-archrival-of-Superman credentials. We need Tess to be kicking butt for that reason, to establish her Luthor toughness. (And in form-fitting yoga pants, thank you very much ) Tess gets tastier with each passing season.

Tess' next activity should be something like high intensity rope jumping, kickboxing, etc. By Zod, let the girl sweat before series' end, haha.

As for the favorite SV babes posts, I agree with all choices - but I gotta also include Helen Bryce (Emmanuelle Vaugier) and Maxima (Charlotte Sullivan) in there. Helen was one of Lex's hottest gal-pals IMHO-not counting series regulars like Lana, and Maxima just b/c her legs are outta this world! For those of you leaving to google them now, happy surfing

Comment

LOL! Yes, exactly -- and thank you for the above irrefutable evidence too.

They had Lex fencing in the early seasons all the time to establish his BMF-worthy-archrival-of-Superman credentials. We need Tess to be kicking butt for that reason, to establish her Luthor toughness. (And in form-fitting yoga pants, thank you very much ) Tess gets tastier with each passing season.

Tess' next activity should be something like high intensity rope jumping, kickboxing, etc. By Zod, let the girl sweat before series' end, haha.

As for the favorite SV babes posts, I agree with all choices - but I gotta also include Helen Bryce (Emmanuelle Vaugier) and Maxima (Charlotte Sullivan) in there. Helen was one of Lex's hottest gal-pals IMHO-not counting series regulars like Lana, and Maxima just b/c her legs are outta this world! For those of you leaving to google them now, happy surfing
              I agree we need more Tess action this season
              Helen Bryce has always scared me a bit lol but you're right she was beautiful too!

I think it's hard to rank SV actresses because they're all gorgeous but in really different ways: Allison is cute, Kristin a beauty queen, Erica and Laura sexy, and Cassidy's hot!
              But well if I had to rank them I would say: 1- Cassidy, 2- Kristin, 3- Laura, 4- Erica and 5- Allison

Comment

You are welcome and yeah, we definitely need more of that. I was thinking recently that it's been a while since we've seen her exercising, so we are long overdue a (sweaty) session. She is a Luthor now and she will need it.

Smallville has had its fair share of hot women. Emmanuelle Vaugier and Charlotte Sullivan(thanks for the tip ) are two more favourites of mine. And lets not forget about Krista Allen...

Comment

The answer to this question is obvious. YES!

Cassidy Freeman is not only the hottest woman on the show, but is also incredibly talented, intelligent, beautiful, cool, down-to-earth, stunning, and kind.

She is all around 100 percent TOTALLY AWESOME!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

#1 Hottest = Cassidy Freeman
                  #2 = Erica Durance
                  #3 = Laura Vandervoort
                  #4 = Kristin Kreuk
                  #5 = Allison Mack
                  Last edited by VilleFan; 02-02-2011, 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

How did i miss this thread.

HOT is just one of Ms luthor's humble attributes

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes.

Comment

• #1 Hottest = Cassidy Freeman
                        This is the only one I am 100% sure about.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎