Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tess hot?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imo she's got a pretty big chin. I think Lois can look better. I think they do kinda look pretty similar Maybe I do prefer the way Lana looked... I kinda liked that she looked kinda Asian. I like that. So it would surely be difficult to choose from that lol. Chloe, um she looks nice and cute, but she's not on my top list of best looking smallville girl.

Comment

Tess ain't bad................but when compared to the rest of the SV girls, she's way down the list.

Comment

Tess...Turbulence...bath robe

Holy freakin God!

She was smokin hot. I was almost tempted to tell Clark to forget all about Lois and plan his future around Tess.

Comment

Yes Clark, turn to the Tess Side! ROTFL LOL!!!!!

Comment

Tess is smokin'!

Comment

She is

Comment

Tess Mercer is a Beautiful And Elegant Woman

Comment

Of course she is.

Comment

she is very hot

Comment

I like Tess's eyes/voice/personality, rest of face is not that great but overall quite sexy.

Kreuk is the no.1 for me, her beauty is 10/10

I find Mack/chloe sexy because of the swaggery way she acts, her looks are decent enough.

Van der voort/kara was v.pretty and cute, love those dimples and her lips.

Lois has good personaity and can look good sometimes, although I dont find her that special like a lot of people seem to.

Comment

Shocked and a bit saddened that this thread only has 1 pic...

Edit:
                        By the same token, I guess one can go to the Cassidy Freeman pics page
                        Last edited by JPV555; 08-20-2009, 07:39 PM.

Comment

I think when she is in character - no not really but after seeing videos for her at ComicsCon, I starting to think that she is pretty hot.

Comment

I will say at certain moments and scenes she is very attractive,but at others shes just kindof ho-hum...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Man
                              I thought that she was hot when I 1st saw her in Odessy but I KNEW she was hot when she was working out in that one episode wearing thoes hawt work-out clothes lol. She's the 2nd hottest girl in the show next to LV imo.
                              That's the episode where Tess went from being attractive to being downright ridiculous in my eyes.

A skinny-armed girl posing as an athletic badass (complete with horrible punching form) is not attractive.

Comment

I think she's the hottest girl on Smallville atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎