Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best body switching episode...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transferance was awesome, Tom did an amazing job being Lionel. Lois in Bloodline was good as well, but Tom just nailed it.

Comment

Story-wise, "Transference" was both a classic and amazing in its own right. Glover and Welling did great jobs.

But I'm gonna go with "Bloodline;" Erica Durance pulled Faora off amazingly well. Given three seasons of Lois, we've kind of gotten a feal for her "Lois" personality ("Spell" notwithstanding...talk about written with one hand...), but her Faora was just killer. Her voice especially set her apart as a completely separate character, and her role in Davis's story arc was pretty incredible, too.

Comment

Transference of course: one of my favorite episodes ever. That scene of "Clark" and Chloe in the Torch where he comes on to her then gives that utterly devastating put down, "Don't you wish?" *Shivers*

Comment

Transference definitely. JG as Clark was hilariously innocent, TW as Lionel was chilling

and the riot scene, with my favorite Jimmy Eat World song as the track, definitely my #1 favorite scene of the entire series

Comment

Erica Durance does an awesome job as Fayora in Bloodline, but in Transferance Tom Welling played Lionel to perfection. He played Lionel the same as John Glover but it was so subtle that it wasn't immediately obvious to everyone else. So Transferance gets my vote.

Comment

Transference and Bloodline are both classics, and important to the story arcs for theirrespective seasons, but Spirit had to be the most fun. Watching Annette O'Toole dancing in the kitchen was hilarious! And one of my favourtie lines is after Lois retruns to herself and says to Clark (in referrence to her corsage): "Did you pin this on? A little close to the boob, don't you think?"

Comment

Transference was just too awesome, then Vessel and then line. I was so rivetted by the whole Doomsday is Zod's son reveal, just awesome.

But nothing can surpass Tom welling acting like Lionel.

Comment

Bloodline

Comment

transference for sure, I just love how Tom and John worked together to work as each other lol and Tom was so sexy as John hehe, and John at the same time played Clark's vulnerability so well. I just looooove that episode.

Comment

trans

followed by blood

Comment

"Transference". "Bloodline" is a close 2nd then "Vessel"

Comment

Transference

Comment

Bloodline

Comment

Transferece is my favourate. Love it, love it, love it! I've seen it countless time. Tom Welling and John Glover were excellent.

Next to that is Bloodline, another superb episode. Just darker. Erica really wowed me with her performance. So unLois like but very chilling all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jwm
                                "The crown is mine, b!tch."

Some of the others may be better episodes overall but when it comes to the body swapping portion Spirit has my vote for the crown.

Tomb didn't make the list? AM did a bang up job on that one I thought.
                                LOL too funny!! Loved Allison, Tom and don't forget Martha dancing like a teenager eating icecream but my vote went to Transference, Tom and John were amazing, *sighs* those were the days

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎