Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel that TPTB are pushing Clark and Lois together too fast?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

loving the slowburn

Man I loved this episode. I'm from New Zealand so we are a bit behind the states, they treat smallville like crap over here. Anyway just loving the slow build of tension between these two. They just have great chemistry together as actors. I think they're pacing the clois really well.

Comment

I love how TPTB are pacing the relationship. It is only natural that these two grow close to one another after seeing each other for four years and working alongside each other

Comment

Are you kidding me? Lois Lane has been in Clark Kent's life for 5 years and he's falling in love with her NOW and that's fast? In the comics he falls for her when he sees her at the first time, so while I love all the developments, ups and downs and phases their relationship on Smallville has gone through, I say it's about damn time these two start going fast!!

AANNNDDD my mind just slipped into the gutter...

Comment

Speaking as someone who was fed up with Clana since Season 3, it's about damn time for Clark to fall in love with someone else, bringing full closure to his relationship with Lana.

I honestly can't imagine someone complaining about something on Smallville developing too fast, when the biggest complaints I here are about things being dragged out, and streched to the breaking point.

That being said, the Clois relationship can't progress fast enough! In any case, I don't think that it's progressing too fast, but I'm enjoying the Slow Ride.

Comment

It was kind of fast but then they backed off it was done pretty cool. If im not mistaken at this point they werent sure Season 9 was a reality. So they had to bring them 2 together.

Comment

I don't think so. I think it's perfect for them.Slow but sure. lol

Comment

Any slower, Lois would move on.

Comment

yes extremely too fast but again that's just me. I just don't see why they need to be in a relationship so early clark is only 23 why not just keep them good friends.
                  Last edited by Night_Hawk90; 09-04-2009, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                    Any slower, Lois would move on.
                    how could she, when "destiny" won't allow her?

The Clois relationship went from 0 to soulmates at an absurd rate. That and other factors ruined any shred of plausibility for me
                    Last edited by dru-zod2501; 09-04-2009, 08:23 PM.

Comment

i thought so at first, but when i remembered that Lois has been around since S4 and she was close to Jonathan and Martha, i can see that having her and Clark together would make sense. they're good friends who've known each other for more than 4 years, it's completely plausible that there is love there. now, if they first met in S8, than that would be a different story but thats not the case here.
                      i wanna see more more more!

Comment

It is rushing the soulmates thing a little too fast, but I can't get enough Clois, so I'll take it.

It has been about five years and they easily could have built into it a little better than they had, but Clark and Lois had plenty of moments together over the years showing that they really care about each other and have chemistry.

Getting together was never really an option for either of them until now. Clark was either with Lana or reeling over something with Lana and Lois probably wouldn't even consider getting involved in that mess of a relationship as a third party. They grew close as friends because that was the natural option and romance wasn't even on the table until now.

It hit them just as hard as it hit the audience that they are falling for each other and mean a lot more to each other than they ever realized. I highly doubt either of them sat down before season 8 and thought about how important they were to each other. Over all these years of friendship, it just happened without them thinking about it.

Comment

The feelings were always there. They were not together in S8, which was great after the AoS. I didn't want CK's lips anywhere near Lois's so soon after that arc. Thank God they didn't go there in S8.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎