Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe fans, are you "happy?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought chloe had a great ending to the show...she's getting to do what she wants to do and be with who she loves... She seems to be in a good place. I'm happy!

Comment

• I will admit to not being happy with Chloe's direction in past season's, however, I am content with how her time on the show ended. I think that the writter's redeemed Chloe in my eyes with the Chlollie relationship and I'd like to think that they made her (character) happy with where she is today. I do miss seeing Allison Mack on my screen every week; to me the show's just not the same without her.

Comment

• Two and a half years ago when this was said, I was very happy with somethings and very unhappy with others. By season's end, I was pretty much ticked and that continued throughout the first part of S9.

It wasn't until the latter part of S9 and S10 that I was once again happy with Chloe's direction. At long last, she's back to where she needs to be, continues her work with heros, and is married to the only guy who truly gets her and loves her equally.

Plus, her return arc and "send off" ROCKED on all levels!

Comment

• ^^^ lol alwaysyouclark but yh im happyish Chloe was a great and integral part of Clarkies development and its not like she did bad for herself landing O.Q.

Comment

• I was a huge fan of Chloe from around Season 4 - Season 8. She was just SUCH and incredible friend to Clark to the point that I was actually jealous of Clark for some time. I feel like they pulled her character down a little in season 9, though... Maybe it was to give Lois more importance? I don't think any character "replaced" what Chloe was, though. By that time, Clark had become pretty mature and self-sufficient so he didn't really need a best friend like the one Chloe was.

Long story short, I loved Chloe, but I'm not overly happy with where her character "ended up". But it's not like I *disliked* where she ended up either... kind of wish they could have continued showing her as super-caring and sweet, but with the added spunk and strength of being Watchtower/hero-helper that she ends up as. Felt like something was taken away from her to add something else and though what was added was *great*, I also wish she could have retained her old characteristics as well.
            Last edited by Chandu.Lahari; 10-07-2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎