Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screentime Minutes for Identity

Episode running time: 41m, 45s (the "previously on SV" took up 1m,3s of that time)

Clark 24m, 23s
    Chloe 5m, 31s
    Lois 13m, 20s
    Jimmy 11m, 35s
    Tess 4m, 29s
    Oliver 6m, 36s

Season to date (# of eps)

Clark 141m, 37s (7)
    Chloe 85m, 53s (7)
    Lois 69m, 36s (6)
    Jimmy 45m, 35s (5)
    Tess 48m, 7s (6)
    Davis 29m, 47s (3)
    Oliver 48m, 31s (4)

Thanks! That kinda stinks that Oliver had more screentime than Chloe, but its nbd.

Comment

Oh I'm happy to see that Clark's screen time is consistently so high.

Comment

Yay for Clark and Lois!

Chloe and Oliver milked every last second out of their appearances. It's surprising that they were on for less than ten minutes tops. And it was great to see Jimmy with more of Clark and Lois, instead of Chloe. Also interesting was the fact that he and Lois were meeting for dinner and that Clark was brought into the dinner conversation, but not Chloe.

We'll have to see if it's actually Chloe who got the all the screentime. She's been a really good eevull Brainiac shell.

Thanks as always, BadToad. And oh, the horrors; the previously on ate up precious episode time. It was a fairly fast paced episode but still, no wonder it seemed to go so fast.
        Last edited by geminis; 10-31-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks BadToad

Comment

even though chloe is technically 2nd for the most screen time
            i think it is lois who gets more and let me explain me:

whereas chloe has been in ALL the episodes, lois has not (albiet she has missed one), she is not that far off from chloe considering she hasnt been in all the episodes. someone who is 2nd in credits and overall screen times, but comparing it to loiss, idk it seems less to me

Comment

Thanks, BadToad. It's so interesting to look at the screentime, especially when you (general you) watch the actual series and know how each character's screentime is being used. I think this season, the writers have done a good job at not "wasting" the precious screentime of anyone. I hope that continues!

Comment

I think this season, the writers have done a good job at not "wasting" the precious screentime of anyone.
                I definitely agree with this. Maybe Toxic was an exception to that for a few reasons, but overall, I think all the characters are being used very well, and in a meaningful way. SV is notoriously bad at that, so I definitely think we're seeing a changed philosophy at work here.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                  I definitely agree with this. Maybe Toxic was an exception to that for a few reasons, but overall, I think all the characters are being used very well, and in a meaningful way. SV is notoriously bad at that, so I definitely think we're seeing a changed philosophy at work here.
                  And isn't it terrific? Season 8 is made of great!

Comment

Clark is blowing everyone out of the water when it comes to screentime. The rest of the cast is not even past 100 mins yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                      Oh I'm happy to see that Clark's screen time is consistently so high.
                      no kidding! Unlike the 6th season, when lex and Lana got all the screen time, and Clark barely got any.

Comment

Clark is blowing everyone out of the water when it comes to screentime. The rest of the cast is not even past 100 mins yet.
                        He usually does in each season. But his numbers are definitely an improvement over the last 2 seasons. By this time in S7, Clark's total was 125m, 29s, and in S6 it was 94m, 50s.

Comment

Thanks BadToad. Always interesting to see how they are spreading out screen time.

Comment

Thank you Badtoad, I was waiting to see the screentime of this episode.

Comment

Thanks Badtoad once again.

This episode had the perfect balance of screen totals for each character, except Lois. I'd like to see her with more. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎