Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sebastian really dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the first time we saw Chloe use her Brainiac side on a human being. She has sort of mastered her way (using Brainiac) to use computers and read at Krypto speed but it was the first time she used it on a human being. It could go either way

Comment

It worked only because...

...he could get a sense of what was in a person's mind. What's in Chloe's mind right now is way more than what's in anyone elses right now, since she's processing enormous amounts of data at better than supercomputer speed. That's what overloaded him. I don't think (at this point) she can fry just anyone. She just toasted him because it was his ability to link up with someone's neural patterns and short/long term memory.

Her moral compass might be going a little off kilter tho...

Comment

Nope she killed him dead as a door nail, he flatlined and all the nurses and docs rushed in, he's a gonner

Comment

^I agree.

Comment

If Chloiac did it, then Sebastian should be dead because she will protect Clark's secret by any means necessary (imo)

Comment

I certainly hope he's not dead. I would love to see him reprise the role! I think they could go some very interesting places with that.

Comment

Chloe and Sebastian...

Sebastian has the ability to steal the memories of others or at least sift through them.
                By all rights his ability shouldn't have worked on Clark IF he was meteor infected, then there's Jordan I believe his name was whose ability was to see a person's end who said CK didn't seem to have one...

And as for Chloe I think she had planned for him to use his ability on her simply because she believed by doing so he would have his memories of ck overwritten admittedly the dialogue says differently BUT since those measures for resuciatation will probably include jump starting his heart MIGHT revive him however a future episode might reveal what happened to him ala Tess and her legion of doom.

Personally I'd like to see Brainiac used this to download himself into someone else so if Chloe's version is defeated he has another avenue of returning.

Oh well I can hope Chloe survives can't I?

Comment

He's dead.

Comment

^^^For sure at least brain dead...which makes him dead by real standards cause no life without a brain.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                      ^^^For sure at least brain dead...which makes him dead by real standards cause no life without a brain.
                      Well, the good news is he might not be dead - dead, so through the miracles of comic book science maybe Luthorcorp can get their hands on him.

Comment

In "Requiem", Oliver states that he died. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if his death was faked by someone. Officially, he died. Secretly he was left in a coma and moved to a facility somewhere (by Lex or someone). One day, he wakes up, as Brainiac and starts raining havoc.

After all, this is Brainiac we're talking about.

Clark destroyed him in "Solitude". He came back.

Lionel destroyed him in "Oracle". He came back.

Clark destroyed him in "Vessel". He came back.

Clark destroyed him in "Arctic". He came back.

With this track record, it is likely that Brainiac will one day return. Him being reprogrammed into Brainiac 5 won't be the end of him. And Sebastian Kane would be the simplest path. When Chloe touched him, Brainiac backed himself up in Sebastian's brain (wiping out everything else in it, overloading it. Requiring the brain years until it has fully recovered and Brainiac wakes up in a new metahuman body).

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎