Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Was Tess Crying?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that this is just the beginning to unlocking the past of Tess Mercer....

or she was just to overcome with emotion. no im kidding. She had a really good reason. Its like when Oliver sent her the dress and she smiled...

Comment

^^^Did she smile cause she wanted to beat his ass??

Comment

That is a good question. Perhaps she has realized that she is in a tough spot and she is not ready for it yet. We'll see...

Comment

I could have sworn I heard Lex asking if she was scared or something.

Comment

Tess was crying, because she has a itch and wants Oliver to scratch it again

Comment

I think it was because it was because she was talking about those awful things that he did to those women, like raping them, etc. (because I remember her mentioning something about rape) and that's when she became all teary. I don't know.

Originally posted by HotStudsSuccess
              Tess was crying, because she has a itch and wants Oliver to scratch it again

ROFLCOPTER!

Comment

I'm guessing she went to buy a yacht and found out she doesn't get paid as much as she thought she did.

Comment

She wanted Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by superpeon1
                    She was crying because she missed Shelby.
                    OMG SHELBY! I would be crying too.

Comment

I wondered that, too! I won't go with something as romantic as "she's not over Ollie yet". Maybe the pressure is too much for her to take. She has to runall of Lex's business and on top of that is frantically looking for him (in Offscreenville) and recruits meteor-infected, forming the army Lex had in mind. All in all, she has her fingers in many pies. It only takes so much for a girl to crack! lol

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                        hmm... do you think she is a lesbian? i have been wondering that for some time now, she does show i hate men signs
                        I gotta say, Tess Mercer sets off my gaydar stronger than an L word marathon.

Whether that's intentional or not on the writers' part remains to be seen

Comment

so....what was tess crying about?

I wonder, was she crying about Lex?

Comment

when was she crying?

Comment

when whats his face touched her shoulder, there was a flash back and she was in tears and muttering something

Comment

I'll have to watch that again. I never thought about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎