• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RPintorO
    "You made out with my girlfriend man, what did you have to complain about?"
    This is funny s**t...
    totally agree

Comment

Lois: (after the 'tights' line):..."So I'm just waiting for my cross dressing pilot to make his landing."

Comment

Originally posted by number8
        Ollie to Clark: "You know my friends? Those who like to dress up and kick ass?"

Ha, that one was strangely hilarious.
        D' Oh, another Ollie line that I didn't have blazened on my memory!

Comment

"You made out with my girlfriend, man. What did you have to complain about?!??

"Still waiting for my cross-dresssing pilot to land...."

Comment

(Not really a quote, but the entire scene of Clark hesitantly moving towards Lois to zip her up)

Also, Clark: "Do you always were so little on the first date?" Oh-oh-oh, I sense jealousy!

Comment

Oliver- "you know my frineds. the ones who like to wear costumes and kick ass."
              That one ROCKED!!!!!!!

Jimmy- "You blurred hear didn't you!"

Lois- "If i would've told you my secret, it would've put you in harms way. It was for you're own safty."
              Clark- "Thanks for looking out for me." this line made me laugh.

Oliver- "You made out with my girlfriend man. What did you have to complaine about!"

Chloe (to Clark)- "I don't feel good about hitting anyone. Even you."
              Clark- "Don't worry. Someone's going to save me."

I pretty much like every single line. These were my favorite though.

Comment

Clark: "We have to throw him off the trail."
                < Jimmy walks in >
                Jimmy: "You beat me here?"

Clark: Don't ever wear that cape again. It's MINE.
                (Hey, I can dream, can't I?)

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                  Ollie: "what's there to complain about you got to make out with my girlfriend" best line of the episode.
                  loved it!

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Lois: I don't do too well with fortune tellers. The last one that I went to see told me that I was destined to fall for a guy who flies a lot and likes to wear tights. So, I'm just waiting for my cross-dressing pilot to make his landing...

*Great* I couldn't contain myself.
                  Last edited by lrog127; 10-31-2008, 12:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

idr this one verbatim, but the one when Clark told Ollie he didn't like the cape. HILARIOUS!!

i love superman references!!!!!!

~K

Comment

Soo many good lines!
                      Clark: "Oliver, I have no doubt, that your parents would be proud
                      of the person you've become." [He sounded just like Jonathan Kent]

About the Blur photo. Chloe to Clark: "It simply gives the World something
                      they desperately need...........a Hero!"
                      I love how AM delivered that line.

Clark's facial expressions, were "best quotes" without words.
                      My fav. was when he was watching the crowd notice the Superhero.

Comment

Chloe: You know, the human mind is simply a highly sophisticated computer. Download too much information, and it crashes.

Comment

Lois - I write news stories not fairytales , especially ones about mythical saviors nobody's ever scene .

Lois - I knew I got a good lick in .

Jimmy - A few years ago I would have agreed with you , but you have to admit we both have seen our fair share of the bizzare and unexplained .

Jimmy [ about Lois ] - Not really , I mean she's a nay-sayer and non-believer ,she swears that it's her lightening fast reflexes that came to her rescue .

Jimmy - whatever you do , keep it on the down-low , cause if Lois get's wind of this , she's going to be all over it like a pit-bull on a poodle .

Lois - Are you on crack detective ?

Sebestien - Metropolis seems like a safe haven compared to some of the places i've covered .
                          Lois - Like where , the gates of hell ?

Tess - for a memory theif your own recall is suprisingly spotty .

Clark - We need to talk .
                          Chloe - About Jimmy's latest and greatest snapshot ?

Chloe - we live in difficult times and that picture doesn't reveal anything about Clark Kent , it simply gives the world something they desperately need right now . A hero .

Tess - Kent . You know , for a cub reporter but you seem to step into the lion's den quite often .

Tess - i'm not going to listen to some lectureon journalistic excelence for a reporter whose biggest byline concerned a kitten adoption fair .

Lois - the sparks were flying everywhere , i'm suprised the bull-pen didn't just burn right down .

Jimmy - CK , be prepared for your career to be launched into the stratisphere , your defenitley going to want the violin after you hear this .

Jimmy - Just because I take pictures for a living doesn't mean i dont know my way around a search engine .

Jimmy - You blurred over here , didn't you ?

Chloe - As much as i wish Clark could shatter land speed records , he's just a normal guy .

Oliver - You just have to get in the right frame of mind if your going to fly the friendly skies .

Sebestien - Clausterphobia's a ***** .

Sebestien - you want to hear about the last time i was in a big government facility , i think i was in high school , about as close to prison as it gets .

Lois - I don't do too well with fortune tellers , the last one i went to see told me that I was destined to fall for a guy who flies alot and likes to wear tights . So i'm just waiting for my cross-dressing pilot to make his landing .

Tess - Well , it sounds like your in a bit of a quigmire , especially in light of the fact that she's an overzelous newspaper reporter .

Oliver - Clark you made out with my girlfriend man , what'd you have to complain about ?

Jimmy - To think that I just about pulled you out a closet you weren't even in .

Clark - why is that ? , 'cause I buy girl-scout cookies twice a year ?

Lois - What's rare ? A pen that works in this place ?

Lois - My day's of covering yawner press-confrence's are all but over .

Ollie - Nice press , I Got to tell you though , i never realized how photogenic you were - as long as no one can see your face .

Ollie - you know my friends ? those who like to dress up and kiss ass ?

Ollie - Underneath it all , the person I really am is ; Green Arrow .

Ollie - Really ? I kind of liked it , it sure helped with the aerodynamics . You should give it a try .

Chloe - I know all about your ability to read people like brail .
                          Last edited by oqllcksmallville; 11-01-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

"the only hero i know wears green leather and plays with arrows." OMG, THAT WAS SO FUNNY.

"and i think he's hung up his bow." LMAO!!

~K

Comment

^ LOL ,
                              that was good one .

Comment

Hello

talking of facial expressions i loved chloes when she was supposed to be running clark over but he moved out of the way, especially when it looked as if she was going about 2miles per hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎