Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oqllcksmallville
    Ollie - you know my friends ? those who like to dress up and kiss ass ?
    Sometimes, things are just inadvertently funny.

This might have been a line about the girls on the plane that got cut from the script.

Thanks for recapping all the great lines, though.

I think it was great when Clark asked Ollie if he was sober.

Comment

Jimmy: You blurred over here, didn't you ?
      LOL. I think this was my personal favorite. When he said that, I totally laughed. Because it's true, Jimmy doesn't have a term for what Clark can do. "Blur" is as good as any. And the way he said it too. In true awe. Loved it.

Comment

Clark speaking about the cape, it was soooo funny and when he asked Lois who is the unlucky guy loool. I liked the way Chloe explained the alias too. Superman you are not far...

Comment

Originally posted by NoSupeForYou
          Thanks for recapping all the great lines, though.
          your welcome .

Comment

"There she is, the LEGENDARY LOIS LANE"
            Refering to Lois

Comment

even haters and strangers , know the legend .

Comment

"Don't ever wear that cape again. You look ridiculous"

definetely the best quote of this episode.

actually I didnt get the "compliment" of Lois for Clark at the beginning of the episode!
                which were the exact words?
                please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by FinnHarp
                  Hello

talking of facial expressions i loved chloes when she was supposed to be running clark over but he moved out of the way, especially when it looked as if she was going about 2miles per hour.
                  Ya I loved her facial expression too! She's just like "aren't I suppost to be running over you now?"

It's especially funny that Clark actually had time to move out of the way of Chloe's car. Wasn't she suppost to be speeding at so fast that he wouldn't even be able to react? If Chloe was going so slow, why would Ollie have to save Clark? And how the heck was Ollie suppost to save both Clark and Jimmy? *sigh* Oh Smallville, we just love you and your plotholes!

Comment

FAVORITE LINE FROM THIS EPISODE!!!
                    Clark:you didnt hear me complaining when i had to put on green leather to protect your identity.
                    Oliver:clark, you made out with my girlfriend man!

Comment

Originally posted by meteorfreak219
                      FAVORITE LINE FROM THIS EPISODE!!!
                      Clark:you didnt hear me complaining when i had to put on green leather to protect your identity.
                      Oliver:clark, you made out with my girlfriend man!
                      That was so funny! I love the continuity from S6. Clark and Oliver have awesome chemistry

Comment

Many great quotes in this episode but the funniest one (because it came out of nowhere and is SO TRUE);

Lois - What's rare ? A pen that works in this place ?

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
                          That was so funny! I love the continuity from S6. Clark and Oliver have awesome chemistry
                          So, your saying Clark and Oliver should defiantly go out together sometime???

Comment

Lois:" Mark my words Clark Kent i wont stop untill i landthe first worldwide story2
                            Clark: "Good Luck with that "

Comment

Lois: "How does a violent criminal walk free? ... Yes, I've heard of bail."

Tess: "I'm not going to listen to some lecture on journalistic excellence from a reporter whose biggest byline concerned a kitten adoption fair."

Oliver: "Sometimes even superheroes need to take a vacation."

Lois: "I wasn't on a date, Smallville. I was deep undercover on a dinner with a psychopath."
                              Clark: "Sounds like your type."

Oliver: "I didn't realize how photogenic you were... as long as no one sees your face."

Comment

Oliver: "Clark, you made out with my girlfriend man, what do you have to complain about?"

Best quote of the episode. I don't think Oliver ever learned that both Lois and Clark enjoyed that moment!

Clark: "So who's the unlucky guy?"

An attempt at sarcasm betrayed by more than a hint of jealousy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎