I doubt Maury is dead.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt Maury is dead.

I bet anything Maury isnt dead.

He has the ability to make others see whatever he wants and it all could have been a plot to get Daphne so afraid of not following orders to go infiltrate PrimaTech.

I mean seriously. Arthur said he wanted Parkman dead right? Well why didn he just have her kill him if she was willing to betray him she might as well have just killed him like he insisted he wanted.

Why the turn around if it wasn't an elaborate plot from the beginning?

I hope maury isn't dead, because if maury is dead? Who is going to keep talking to Nathan telling him to keep having sex with Tracy? We need more of those scenes and you know it.

That is what I was thinking too, but who knows!?

Comment

I totally agree. I mean, look how powerful Matt was in tricking Knox! Maury can probably pull any trick out of his sleeve with all his experience. Even with all of Arthur's strength, I think his mind is his greatest weakness. (If there's evidence otherwise, please correct me. :P)

Comment

No Maury is dead, he was just a "yes man" and died why he finally said no. He won't come back.

Comment

Dead. Dudes neck got twisted like a bottle cap. Besides if was alive why didn't he warn Matt?

Comment

I think he is dead

Comment

I always kind of thought as Maury as someone who never really realized their potential. While he's very good at using his power, he never really could think for himself. Look back and you realize he was always someone elses tool. Adam used him in season 2 and Arther used him this season. Someone with his power should be the leader, but his lack of ambition kept him from that, which is the irony of the character I think. I think because of this he would have left his guard down to the one he followed. He honestly never believed he would be attacked by him like that.

That said, it doesnt mean the character might not be resurrected, maybe it was an illusion. But if it was, and he had the power to fool Arther, it begs the question, why didnt he defeat him right there and then? Create illusions for the minions to convince them not to kill Matt and an illusion for Arther to convince him his orders were carried out?

Comment

if thats the case why didn't he just order Arty to kill himself? i mean come on some of the debates on this how make me sick...what if...what if you just watch the show and be happy!

Comment

lol its goanna turn out that maury was the boss behind it all that arthur isnt really alive its all an illusion lmao that would really suck

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                    Dead. Dudes neck got twisted like a bottle cap. Besides if was alive why didn't he warn Matt?
                    Because they needed Matt to infiltrate Primatech, when he wasnt recruited Maury and Arthur came up with a new plan to get the job done.

Makes perfect sense.

For that matter Matt had Knox's arm through his chest. Oh wait. No he didn't. It was an illusion.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dpyro
                    lol its goanna turn out that maury was the boss behind it all that arthur isnt really alive its all an illusion lmao that would really suck
                    I would agree with that as a possibility if Adam didnt disintergrate in front of our eyes.

Arthur is alive...
                    Last edited by Yoshua; 10-30-2008, 12:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                      Well with that theory Daphney and Parkman are both dead. Knox punched through parkman and knocked down Daphney. Oh wait Parkman made him see that. See where I'm going with this?

I don't know I think that most likely he is dead, but I do think there is a chance he is alive.

Edit. lol Yoshua said the same thing.

Comment

if that is the case.. then ..why didn't arthur take his power before killing him?

It would have been STUPID not to... I thought when he killed him.. .You are a moron.. you should have taken his power first.

So it makes more sense that Maury is NOT dead.

Comment

Or maybe Arthur and Maury planned it to scare Daphne.

Comment

Arthur already has a telepathy power, so he doesn't need to take Maury's. Remember when Knox brought Adam to him, he was talking to Adam in his mind, and Maury wasn't there. (He could have been illusion'ing himself so people couldn't see him, but he has no reason to)

Comment

Personally, I think that Maury IS dead, but I sincerely hope not. I really thought his character was pretty interesting, and that's saying something since we didn't get to see him too much. It surprised me when he said "my loyalty for his (Matt's) safety, that was the deal" or something to that affect to Arthur Petrelli. I always pictured Maury strictly as a weasel and a gofer, but he was somewhat noble in that scene. I do think that they have killed off Maury Parkman, and its a shame.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎