Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is not telling the to Sylar? Arthur or Angela?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is not telling the to Sylar? Arthur or Angela?

Sylar has the ability to see the past of everyting that he touches. Angela fed him that girl with the "history" ability.

Shouldn't Sylar be able to see if Arthur is telling the truth about Angela trying to kill him?

Interesting....that depends on whether Angela was telling the truth about that woman's ability I guess. Maybe she had some other ability, which is connected to Sylar becoming a good guy. Like empathy/feeling other's people's pain or something...we haven't actually seen Sylar use that "past seeing" ability yet to confirm it, have we...

(you left out the word "truth" in your thread title by the way)

Comment

Originally posted by armand
      Sylar has the ability to see the past of everyting that he touches. Angela fed him that girl with the "history" ability.

Shouldn't Sylar be able to see if Arthur is telling the truth about Angela trying to kill him?
      I think Sylar knows that Arthur is lying.. which is why he broke Peter's fall when he threw him out the window. Cause it saved Peter and got him away from Arthur (though banged him up a bit) And gained Arthurs trust.. so now Sylar is on the inside. I believe he is still on his momma's side 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex'sLover
        I think Sylar knows that Arthur is lying.. which is why he broke Peter's fall when he threw him out the window. Cause it saved Peter and got him away from Arthur (though banged him up a bit) And gained Arthurs trust.. so now Sylar is on the inside. I believe he is still on his momma's side 100%.
        I agree but I dont think that Arthur is not realy trusting to Sylar

Comment

ya... I dont think the plan is really working either.. cause Arthur was like... I wonder how he could survive that fall? .. and Sylar is just like.. uh.. Idunno *cough cough*... lol so.. ya.. i dont think its working so much.

Comment

Sylar didn't beleive his daddy.Just of the way he helped Peter to get out of his reach is a good prouve,I think

Sylar thinks he can get his father''s trust so,he can kill him later.Well,he better be carefull,his dad isn't buy it.The way he delivers his lines."I wonder how Peter suvived the fall".The most important thing he can read your mind boy

Comment

As I said in another thread, Angela is really the only one that we have seen so far treat Sylar like an actual person and not a monster (granted he did kill a lot of people so what did he expect?). As a mother she has to love him and has a bond with him. Sylar isn't going to forget that.

We have seen a huge shift in Sylar and how he perceives things. At first he didn't care about Peter and when Peter time traveled into Sylars cell they got into it. Sylar listened to his vision of Angela and left to get Peter knowing that there was a risk, and before he left he checked in on Angela, called her Mom and gave her a kiss on the forehead. When he went in to rescue Peter he said "that's what brothers do."

If those things don't scream out OBVIOUS I don't know what does.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Of Krypton
                As I said in another thread, Angela is really the only one that we have seen so far treat Sylar like an actual person and not a monster (granted he did kill a lot of people so what did he expect?). As a mother she has to love him and has a bond with him. Sylar isn't going to forget that.

We have seen a huge shift in Sylar and how he perceives things. At first he didn't care about Peter and when Peter time traveled into Sylars cell they got into it. Sylar listened to his vision of Angela and left to get Peter knowing that there was a risk, and before he left he checked in on Angela, called her Mom and gave her a kiss on the forehead. When he went in to rescue Peter he said "that's what brothers do."

If those things don't scream out OBVIOUS I don't know what does.
                ... and with Peter risking his life as he came back to help Sylar escape from their Dad, I think it actually surprised Sylar and he was genuinely touched that his brother took such a risk. That selfless act on Peter's part may play a big role in Sylar's continued path towards the good side.

Comment

Originally posted by x THE CHEETAH x
                  ... and with Peter risking his life as he came back to help Sylar escape from their Dad, I think it actually surprised Sylar and he was genuinely touched that his brother took such a risk. That selfless act on Peter's part may play a big role in Sylar's continued path towards the good side.
                  It could. The first step was actually Angela trusting him to do good with HRG. Angela hadn't been in his life for years but she trusted him from the get go simply based on him being her son. That showed Sylar unconditional love.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Of Krypton
                    It could. The first step was actually Angela trusting him to do good with HRG. Angela hadn't been in his life for years but she trusted him from the get go simply based on him being her son. That showed Sylar unconditional love.
                    Definitely...

Comment

the ability only works on objects

Comment

the ability only works on objects
                        If that is true (which we dont know for sure) he could still try it with Arthurs wedding ring.

Comment

For all we know, Angela is just playing Sylar because she's seen the future and she dies or something, and thinks Sylar might be there to protect her so she'll live, as an example.

She's definitely the type to manipulate people to get what she wants, so I could see it happening. But she does seem to deep down actually care for her children, so it's also possible she actually just wants to help him. (I personally don't think so, I think she's manipulating him)

Comment

Hmm lets see... random guy who pops up out of no where, steals his OWN sons (Peters) abilities, leaves his wife in some kind of coma in a hospital.

I think hes learned to trust Angela just a little bit more. :arrr:

Comment

I think both Arthur and Angela are manipulative Liars (which i guess just makes Sylar a chip off the old block) and either one of them could be lying.. they both could be lying for all we know.. but I think Sylar actually BELIEVES Angela.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎