No announcement yet.

How is Daphne tricking Parkman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volake
    You'd think with Matt being able to read people's minds, he'd be able to pick up on the fact that Daphne is secretly reporting to Pinehearst. I suppose he's just too decent to use his invasive power unless he thinks it is necessary
    Exactly.. I just think he is a good guy and doesnt want to just rummage through her throughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Of Krypton
      I agree. Parkman has a pretty strong set of morals and he would feel deceptive if he were to use his powers on Daphne.
      Yeah. Count me in on that thought also. Something Matt said when he first met Daphne. Something about just knowing in his heart. And that he does not need tot read her mind... or something like that.

Comment

but didn't he read her mind? thats how he found out arthur killed his father, so therefore he would know the events following his fathers death and so shouldn't he know that daphne made a deal with arthur?

Comment

Well, he might not have read that far and was too shocked/sad after he learned his father died trying to protect him.

I don't think he knows, but it's possible he does and he's not bringing it up to try and protect her.

Comment

Originally posted by JW_102792
            it's possible he does and he's not bringing it up to try and protect her.
            Right, because if she knows he isn't fooled, other mind readers could get that info out of her (Arthur likely has his own mind ability, plus he recently gained Peter's/Matt's), then she'd be in danger. I think Matt does know and is playing along, both to protect her and also because he trusts her to (and/or wants her to) do the right thing in the end on her own (he saw the future afterall, and knows they end up together).
            Last edited by Xanderman; 10-31-2008, 10:44 AM.

Comment

the only way i can think of is if Maurey is still alive in the background shielding her mind so parkman can only see what he wants them to.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎