Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire + Elle = Double hotness ~ wut did u think about the Elle/Claire scene?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tag team of hotness. It looks like Maya is not going to be in heroes any more? She leave for South America for ever or something.

Comment

is the only way to describe it. These two should have their own show! Or at least team up to hunt down the villains together. The fact that Kristen Bell isn't a regular cast member is criminal.

Comment

I so totally agree!! THAT were superb scenes!

Comment

I must agree that they were good team and its crime that ELLE is not a regular

Comment

I like Elle's character a lot, more than Claire's. Well, at least her personalitie. I kinda like it that they made a team last episode, though poo Elle...she went to Arthur I'm fearing for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
              I like Elle's character a lot, more than Claire's. Well, at least her personalitie. I kinda like it that they made a team last episode, though poo Elle...she went to Arthur I'm fearing for her.
              Dont worry she survived Sylars attack and that was much more dangerous than Pinehearst

Comment

totally hot.. completely LOOOVED it!I have to say... I REALLY felt the chemistry there. It was a really awesome twist to put them together.. and I hope they give us more of the pair.

Comment

This season is showing some pretty strange alliances.

First Peter and Sylar. Now Claire and Elle.

Comment

I think its crazy team,but Im not suprise that connection

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
                      No it isn't.... it explains their power.. Why was peter so much more powerful than nathan.. And peter being so similar to sylar... No other way to explain it.
                      Sylar being a Petrelli doesn't explain his power. His power is nothing like Peter's, any more then Meredith's is like Elle's (but they both explode stuffs from der hands!!1)

Sylar being a Petrelli makes sense from a mythos point of view, however: Logic VS Emotion, Good VS Evil, Science VS Compassion, all proceeding from that which transcends this duality, Chaos.

Also yes Elle and Claire together were awesome.

Comment

Are you serious about Sylar`s power not being like Peters ? or were you talking from the perspective of duality?

It seems that their powers relate to their personalities. Peter is empathetic, and in the case of Sylar, he wanted to be different, and what better way to be different than to take someones power and kill them at the same time?

Arthur is a manipulator, and has to get people close to him to take their power.

So i guess its a situation like the Chicken or the egg.

Which came first, the power or the persona?

Comment

Of course Mohinder joins another company after the first one he joined ended well(shooting HRG).

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

I'll bet Maya teams up with one of the villains next.
                          Last edited by Superboy2; 11-09-2008, 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't think Maya is coming back, at least I hope not.

Comment

Now with no powers she's useless for a villian, maybe she'd team with the others but also I have a feeling that she won coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
                                Are you serious about Sylar`s power not being like Peters ? or were you talking from the perspective of duality?
                                I'm saying that, looking at their powers in show, without contextualizing them in any way, without looking at them from the mythos point of view, or from your persona point of view (which btw I am likeing), their powers are so more similar than Meredith's and Elle's- they just have similar end results.

Both Elle and Meredith make stuff explode. Both Peter and Sylar get more abilities. But the actual power, the cause behind these, are not similar at all- Elle controls electricity, Meredith can cause things to combust, Peter is an empath, Sylar has Intuitive Aptitude.

As an example of what I would consider actual similar powers- Daphne and Hiro both manipulate Time to achieve different effects- running really fast, or teleporting.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎