No announcement yet.

i'm re-watching "Hidden"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm re-watching "Hidden"

i've seen it like 3 times, but i'm still on the edge of my seat, now that's a good show, if it can still do that to me.

Originally posted by Bre723
    i've seen it like 3 times, but i'm still on the edge of my seat, now that's a good show, if it can still do that to me.

i completely agree! i still enjoy the show so much even after all these years!

~H

Comment

HDNET channel 362 is showing Hidden this week. It is the only channel I have found that is showing season 5 reruns.
      I think Hidden is one of the top 3 SV episodes. I can't believe that by mid season the show had gone from Arrival, Mortal, Hidden to the dreck by season's end.
      With seasons 6-8 I don't think the show has been able to duplicate the revival it achieved in the beginning of season 5. For all those Clana haters, they only have to look at the first 4 eppies of season 5 and those GREAT recovery ratings to see that alot of the SV viewer ship liked Clana and the show is not just about the next villian or Justice League hero. What scene have they had since Hidden that equals the hospital one, or the Clana scene where Lana sees that Clark is not dead, none that I can remember.

Comment

I never get the love for Hidden myself, it's a good episode but I don't find it as wonderful as some do.

The worst part of the episode to me was the clock counting down, it was very unrealistic that all that happened in 1 hour(like Lex going from Smallville to Metropolis back to Smallville, or Clark getting shot and ambulence picking him up and going to the hopsital and everybody coming to see him, only to die but go to the fortress and come back in the nick of time to stop the bomb etc). I am guessing they tried to make it like 24.

I also was never a fan of Jonathon dieing(like more angst in Clark life and this episode shows us how it's all his fault yet again) so the set up to that doesn't win brownie points from me

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎