Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite nickname in Prey

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt in my mind, X is Brainiac using Chloe to do some, perhaps unconcious, deeds. No trouble for He/She/It to beat computer tracking programs.

Comment

"Mouthy Cohort" - That describes Lois to a "T".

Comment

MM doesn't need to be introduced to you. He knows everyone. he and chuck norris are similar that way.

Comment

I had to go with Emerald Ally and Superfriends. Man, I admit I giggled with glee at MM calling them that.

Comment

Originally posted by unfocused
            After detective Jones told Clark that Davis was the first paramedic on many of the crime scenes that involved the serial killer, Clark went to Metropolis General to find Davis, then insinuated that he could possibly be a suspect. Then Davis through it in his face that Clark was at a lot of crime scenes as well, in the background of the photographs, calling him a "peeping Tom."
            okok thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tatiana
              I was in between Mouthy Co-heart for Lois, but I voted for Emerald Ally and Superfriends because it sounded so iconic, so cartoony I loved MM's nicknames

----- Added 47 Seconds later -----

The Citizen X part that Clark mentioned kinda made me think why he had used X and not any other letter lol sounded similar to the message Tess got about the crystal...weird
              MMMM It can be a clue about who is X!!!!!!!!! Maybe Clark has an alter ego at night same like davis (aka doomsday) he is X i´m not sure.... just wondering

Comment

It's great that MM mentioned Lois So for me, definitely his "nickname" for her

Comment

All of them are funny.

Comment

i kind of remember hearing "super-dude" in this episode.

Comment

I voted for Mouthy Co-Hort, like the way MM delivered that line. Also enjoyed the "Emerald Ally and Superfriends" bit!

Comment

Mouthy Co-hort, it didn't leave you wondering why he calls her that.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎