Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atomic girl
    Jon is the guy for the upgrade. The rest of us mods are just trying to stay out of his way.....

i just left the "upgrade questions" thread...it seems you all are pretty much adding to your work load, having to moderate these new areas...the extra effort is duly noted...

Thanks guys!

and please send my regards to Jon...

Comment

Yeah, I praise the mods!

Comment

I heart mods!!!

~K

Comment

Smallville, Season 9 has been confirmed!

Good luck keeping up with the two thousand threads that will be started! I see threads merged, with threads that have been merged. And all of those threads will be merged with other threads that have been merged.........Well, you get the point!

It's times like this that i realize just how glad I am to not be a Mod. Maybe it will settle down quickly.

Thanx Guys!

Comment

Nice thread idea, cksidekick!

I agree with you-there was a thread explosion after the announcement!

and I completely love the mods here!

Nat and Jenn are the ones I seem to see around the most, and they are both lovely But all the mods seem really nice and on top of things!

Comment

I Love K-Site's Mod Squad!

Comment

Yay for the Mod's! Y'all are doing a great job!

Comment

I want to thank you mods for making this a great place to post.

I belong to another forum as well and I recently decided to stop posting there because I did not feel like I had the mod's support and back up (there is only one mod, it is an extemely small board)

Another poster there has on two different occasions, made posts directed at me that were rude and offensive and hurt my feelings. The mod didn't do anything about it it and that made me feel like no one else found anything wrong with his posts, like maybe they think I'm being overly sensitive about what he posted. It made me feel bad that I didn't have a mod to defend me and tell this guy to watch what he says. It sort of tainted the board for me. And I also thought to myself "That so wouldn't fly over at ksite!!!"

So anyway, I would like to thank you all for making this a friendly place to post, and special thanks to Ginx because you interceded in the Supernatural thread "I know What You Did Last Summer" when someone was speaking insultingly to me.

And to Atomic girl because you defended me in the Supernatural episode thread "Heaven and Hell".

Both instances here, I received similar insults that I have been getting at this other board now and now that I know what it feels like not to have any support, I realize how much it means to me that you guys would protect me from accusatory posts. I know my view of Supenratural S4 has not been the most popular, but I completely appreciate the fact that you guys defend my right to speak my opinion.

Thank you so much!!! *hugs* It makes me feel very at home here.

Comment

I too have been a member on a forum where the moderator(s) have really done nothing. For example, I was once on a board where you could literally get away with anything, and to be honest, it bothered me. But, when I joined K-Site, I thought the same thing you did, lol.

The moderators on K-Site are doing a splendid job. You do whatever you're supposed to do and I honestly respect that. Every single one of you were picked for a reason - and that is to make this site a better, cleaner and friendlier site!

I want to thank you so much for everything. I have yet to see a "bad" mod. Keep up the great work!

Comment

I freakin love all the mods on here.

Comment

So I had to go back to that board again because a friend is making a new header for the site. MOD EDIT

So I just left that board now and ran over to the safety of ksite, where I love our moderators because you all really do stick up for all of us.

Thank you so much.
                        Last edited by Atomic girl; 04-01-2009, 11:56 AM. Reason: rule 1

Comment

I hope the mods realize how much we appreciate them!!

Comment

My appreciation for the mods

I am a huge supporter of K-Site Mods because they are very human. In other forums, when you see a moderator on there, it's like "what's that coming over the hill? Is it a monster! Yes! Yes, it is!" but here they actually feel like part of the group and are really nice and enthusiastic people. The same applies with Craig, despite his being the maintainer of the site. But, yeah, I gotta give a huge thanks to the homely feel that these moderators bring with their posts

Comment

From today's KryptonSite Newsletter:

We'd also like to welcome three new moderators to the KryptonSite team - CallMeClark, LovelyLoisLane, and TW1977. Be sure to be nice to them
                              Congrats to all the new Moderators!
                              Last edited by redkryptoniteisthebest; 08-29-2009, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Woooo, congrats, guys! You all deserve it, well done!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎