Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moderator Appreciation Thread

NOTE: this is not a place for complaints...if you have one of those, you can always PM one of the Mods...

From the Kryptonsite Newsletter:

"First, I'd like to put out a warm welcome to K-Site's newest moderators - Ginx, Lexgirl33, Atomic girl, and WickedJenn. They'll be watching you to make sure you don't get out of line! Kidding. They've been longtime posters here and I'm sure they'll do a great job."

We can't reply to the Newsletter, so i thought i would start a thread for those of us who would like to join Craig in recognizing our new Mods. I have been hanging around here long enough to say with confidence, that all four of you will do a bang up job! In fact, I'd say you already are...

So, to all Mods, both new and veteran, Thank you all for your service...You guys keep K-Site organized and family friendly...Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by cksidekick; 10-22-2008, 10:13 PM. Reason: removed a bit of temporarily needed clutter...

This is a great idea for a thread.

I also would like to extend my appreciation to the new mods and old mods as well. They do such a great job of keeping the board running nice and smoothly. For example, in the Episode Discussions section, there could be SEVERAL topics about the same thing (ie. the super fantastic Clois scenes from Committed), but the mods merge, lock, and even delete topics, so that the board isn't as cluttered and what not.

Comment

Uh oh only two user posts including the OP

Thank you very much cksidekick for this thread. It is very nice to be appreciated!

Comment

From the looks of it they are really doing a great job!Lol..if i was doing your job id probably get the whole forum scrambled up with billions of threads with the same topic...
        The mods work are very much appreciated!!

Comment

Thank you all

We try our hardest to keep things straight on KryptonSite.

Comment

Yeah, thanks for all your good work. Good avi choice for Halloween, Steve!

Comment

thanks everyone always nice to know we are apperciated.

Comment

Thanks all of you

Comment

Hey! Thanks alot for the thread. Like Steve said, we really try our best.

Comment

Holy crap! We have a thread to thank these people Well sign me up! You may as well move this thread into the SPN episode thread since thats where you can find most of them. Its like the teachers lounge for Mods Anyways, congrats to the 4 new mods and of course you older more mature ones You guys do a bag up job around here Keep it up!!

Comment

whoa.........my thread got stickyfied...is that a word? doesn't matter! I'm going with it...

Comment

Yeah, thanks a lot Mods! Y'all do a great job! Keep it up!

Comment

I don't know how many of you are working on the upgrades around here, but to those who are:

Thanx for the extra effort! So far they are looking great...Lots of new fun stuff going on in our profiles section...

Comment

Jon is the guy for the upgrade. The rest of us mods are just trying to stay out of his way.....

Comment

wow i never knew this thread existed

im not gunna thank the mods, my theory is that there all gonna turn ....evil

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎