No announcement yet.

Villians Painting

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villians Painting

So, in that painting, the four are Mr. Petrelli, Knox, The dude with the fire hands, (can't rememeber his name), and who is the other guy? Also, what's up with Mr. Petrelli pulling a two-face look?

Defintely the two face dad, Papa Parkman, Knox and the guy at the top looks like either an older Sylar or maybe Peter with a mustache.... or an entirely new character.

Funny that Ma Petrelli saw the future as she did and didn't see who the true bad guy was until it was too late.

Comment

the only guys i made out were...Papa petrelli...knox...the fire guy(can't remember his name either)...and knox...

Comment

Originally posted by silverdragon
        the only guys i made out were...Papa petrelli...knox...the fire guy(can't remember his name either)...and knox...
        his name is Flint

Comment

i think that the one with the mustache is Suresh...

Comment

Originally posted by silverdragon
            I went back and watched it again. I do not think it's the fire guy I think it's Papa Parkman that's in the painting. The guy is balding in the painting, not bald like the fire guy.

----- Added 26 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by ratc2188
            i think that the one with the mustache is Suresh...
            Interesting..... you could be right!
            Last edited by Ginx; 10-21-2008, 05:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The mysterious guy looks like Greg Beeman.

No, seriously. Go back and pause it. It is an exact likeness.

Comment

If I had to bet money I'd say it's Papa Petrelli, Papa Parkman, Knox, and the last one is the only one we don't know...

Comment

did no one else notice the fifth villian in the painting???

look closer and you just about can't see claude in the centre!

it's true.

Comment

Certainly looks like Arthur Petrelli, Knox, Flint, and Sylar to me....

BTW, I'm new here. I look forward to future posts

Comment

what about issac's father??? wasn't he one of the original 12 too. just cause they bumped issac off doesn't mean he doesn't have some family running around...getting high or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                        what about issac's father??? wasn't he one of the original 12 too. just cause they bumped issac off doesn't mean he doesn't have some family running around...getting high or whatever
                        No one from the company photo was releated to Issac someone would said it in secound season if he was releated to someone so I think that is Sylar but I hope not because I like good Sylar

Comment

There was a mendez in the company photo, but we have no idea if he was related to Isaac.

If he was, it would be one of the first pa reveals to make sense, given that Isaac new another one of the 12.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎