Who's Your New Favorite?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maphne is perfect lol

Comment

With Ma Petrelli in a coma, the "good" side need a guide now ...bring back Claude! Agree with Ginxy, Hiro was starting to be bored but I'm got some interest back in him and his story. Tracy kicking Mo a$$ was pretty awesome. What else? I like Daphne, I like her personality a lot.
      And good Sylar rocks.

On the other side I'm not liking Peter, I like goody goody Peter better. Not so good Peter is impulsive and make stupid things. And Mo...they NEED to do something with Mohinder. His plot is getting really boring!

Comment

well i did love adam =(

but i guess now my fav is still ando and hiro and pete

although for some weird reason i'm starting to like sylar.

Comment

My Favourite hasnt changed... Its Sylar.. always will be.

I am liking Peter less and less though.. and Im not sure why. I am all for people turning evil but.. Peter just gets to me I guess..

I'm liking Claire more for sure.. she is more take charge and kick ass then sit and whine about how not normal she is which i hated.. I like her MUCH more now..

And with this whole Parkman/Daphnee development.. I like Daphnee more then I did as well...

And I WAS loving Adam before they went and F**king killed him off!!! I don't think I'll ever get over that!
          Last edited by Lex'sLover; 10-21-2008, 05:19 PM.

Comment

my favorite is of course Pa Paterlli or Max Cherry for Tarantino fans.

Comment

I knew that guy was familiar!

Comment

I'm really liking Tracey, she's a lot more feisty than sister Niki (i did like her alot in S1). I prefer Ma Petrelli over Pa so far, she's far more ambiguous and I prefer grey characters.
                Peter I like goody good, his evil self is annoying and whines too much. Sylar I like both versions, good or evil, he's a fantastic character. Mohinder is just boring boring boring. Not liking his plot either. Hiro I havent liked since S1, this episode was a bit better.
                Daphne is a bit too impulsive but I did enjoy her scenes and I'm liking her and Matt together. Claire is also better now than before, I like her taking more charge rather than whine. Nathan is just dull...
                Last edited by skizzo; 10-21-2008, 10:10 PM.

Comment

yeah, Nathan this season is just blah.

Comment

Noah and Matt have always been my favorites. I was falling for Daphne before they did the "Maphne" bit (to borrow from the shippers), so I'd list her among my favorites at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
                      Sylar is my top favorite this season, he's so much more interesting as a true hero.

Mohinder does crazy better than I expected, especially in his eyes, just lets get him out of the lab and into the hunt ok? Put those bug-boy powers to the test!

Peter needs to actually do more before I like him better, he seems to be spinning his wheels a little.
                      I agree 100% with every statement made! So true. Mohinder use to be such a boring character now he is changing into something crazy, like the movie, The Fly!

Comment

I'm like Tracy much better then Niki. She has a cool power that she is just now seeing the benefits of.

Liked Adam alot - was bummed when they killed him off.

I'm liking the new "nice" Sylar as well.

The current Peter is getting confusing and old. I hope they take him in a new direction soon.

Comment

Takezo Kensei/Adam Monroe. My fave. But NOOOOOO they had to f'ing kill off the immortal first hero who had soooo much potential to be a big player. Sadness.

Comment

well... ive come up with my top five in order...who are my favs right now...

1)Sylar
                            2)Matt
                            3)Adam (dead or not)
                            4)Claire
                            5)Daphnee

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by prairiefire
                            Takezo Kensei/Adam Monroe. My fave. But NOOOOOO they had to f'ing kill off the immortal first hero who had soooo much potential to be a big player. Sadness.

I KNOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!! I made some avis in my thread as kind of a tribute to him lol.. I posted them in the Heroes avis thread if you want to see them... just thought I'd let you know lol...

BRING ADAM BACK!!
                            Last edited by Lex'sLover; 10-24-2008, 12:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am liking Daphne more and more every episode. She is pretty cute. Sylar's character development is pretty awesome. I also love the direction that Peter is going. Evil Peter for me is like Evil Ryu from Street Fighter, just too awesome.

*Azra-El*

Comment

Im realy hoping they stop wussifying Sylar! My favorit villain is getting lame because they are trying to make him a good guy WHICH HE SHOULD NOT BE

But i have hope for him: i think after the beating he took from Peter and the "im the most special" line Peter gave him he is starting to get back to his old evil self and starts collecting new powers.
                                Last edited by Brakiss; 10-25-2008, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎