No announcement yet.

Who's Your New Favorite?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brakiss
    Im realy hoping they stop wussifying Sylar! My favorit villain is getting lame because they are trying to make him a good guy WHICH HE SHOULD NOT BE

But i have hope for him: i think after the beating he took from Peter and the "im the most special" line Peter gave him he is starting to get back to his old evil self and starts collecting new powers.
    I KnnnnooooW! I mean.. I understand that they are trying to make him good.. sure.. but... 1... Thats not supposed to happen for years! so stop trying to rush it! .. 2.. Does it have to be so annoyingly pathedic? I mean... do they have to make him suddenly such a wuss.. like you said.. and this whole "oooh.. Im your brother" i mean... COME ON! Its all so cheesy! they are laying it on WAAY to thick.

I wish you were right about him and the whole "Special" thing but i really dont think you are. I think they are going to make it worse and worse... lay on the cheese! Ugh.

Comment

Sylar and Peter has and always will be my favorite part of the show.

Other than that, I love HRG and Claire. I always enjoy Angela Petrelli. I LOVED Adam and i still curse them for killing him off.

Parkman and Daphne seem possibly interesting. I love Ando, Hiro is getting on my nerves a bit. I just like looking at Mohinder, and his storyline is mildly interesting.

Comment

Elle, Parkman, Nathan and Sylar are my new favorites!

HRG is such a hypocrite!! Yeah I get you want to protect your family from "them" but your daughter is one of "them"! Claire is starting to open her eyes.
        -He used to be my favorite.

Mohinder used to be my favorite too, until he got mixed up with Bob! Fool!

Peter- I'm confused with at the moment.

Hiro- Ando is more of a hero! He takes Ando for granted!
        Last edited by LuthorKent90; 10-25-2008, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Elle, Peter, Sylar, and Tracy are my favourites.

I'm also coming to love Daphne.

Comment

I really think that this season hasn't been as good as the last two (yes I enjoyed the second season alot), and so I'm basically only watching it for the Sylar/Peter/Angela storyline. And when Elle shows up cause she's brilliant. Other then that I could really not care about any of the other characters.

Comment

I don't really have any favorites, never had. But this season Claire is just getting annoying, while still hot, annoying. Where is Elle? Did she become a hobo?

Comment

Originally posted by rambo5501
                I don't really have any favorites, never had. But this season Claire is just getting annoying, while still hot, annoying. Where is Elle? Did she become a hobo?
                I must say that Claire is this season very annoying because she want to catch all level 5 prispners but ELLE is perfect I m happy that she will be in Mondays episode

Comment

Sylar is my fave now ,it use to be Peter

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎