No announcement yet.

Mohinder's...problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohinder's...problem

So, why did Mohinder need to keep Tracy and Nathan? Couldn't he just take some samples from them and send them on their way? Or is he so gone over the edge now that he'll just do whatever it takes to either cure himself or perfect himself.

I think since he heard about Zimmerman and the formula that he's trying to perfect himself, not cure himself of the powers.

i got to believe its some kind of insect/animal keep nuts for the winter urge

Comment

Wonder if he'll still mutate if the Haitan around?

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
        Wonder if he'll still mutate if the Haitan around?
        I think that yes he would. I don't think what's happening to Mohinder is solely related to 'powers' I think it's now on a genetic level and it's changing him..... he's not like the rest of them. Maybe Maya's blood was not a good source to get 'powers' from?

Comment

So he has his samples hangin' around whenever he needs them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            I think that yes he would. I don't think what's happening to Mohinder is solely related to 'powers' I think it's now on a genetic level and it's changing him..... he's not like the rest of them. Maybe Maya's blood was not a good source to get 'powers' from?
            haha I gotta agree with the Maya thing

Comment

I think that yes he would. I don't think what's happening to Mohinder is solely related to 'powers' I think it's now on a genetic level and it's changing him
              i agree

Comment

Just a few episode and we will see what kind of insect will he become

Comment

I think it would be a safe bet to say it's probably a spider, wrapping up its prey until needed. He was, after all, climbing the walls and producing some sort of sticking goo with his hands.

Or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                    So, why did Mohinder need to keep Tracy and Nathan? Couldn't he just take some samples from them and send them on their way? Or is he so gone over the edge now that he'll just do whatever it takes to either cure himself or perfect himself.

I think since he heard about Zimmerman and the formula that he's trying to perfect himself, not cure himself of the powers.
                    I think he's definitely gone over the edge but in the sense of becoming whatever he's becoming. Just like any animal, instinct for self-preservation kicks in when threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by PiEGuY
                      I think it would be a safe bet to say it's probably a spider, wrapping up its prey until needed. He was, after all, climbing the walls and producing some sort of sticking goo with his hands.

Or not.
                      mohinder is surely giving a poor representation of peter parker.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                        mohinder is surely giving a poor representation of peter parker.
                        well, I didn't want to just say it, but yeah... The future Mohinder made me think of Lost in Space (movie, not series) when Smith was all cloaked and mysterious, hiding the fact he had become this weird spider mutant thing.

The only thing I don't get are the scales he's growing. I guess they have to "sell" his change on the physical side too, not just "Oh, he's evil now". Makes it more interesting

Comment

When I saw Mohinder in future at first time I thought that I am looking at Nomac from Blade2, because of his clothes and phobia from sun

Comment

my first thought when i saw mohinder and those canoos i thought of alien even though they didnt do that in aleiin i felt that mohinder was saving those people to mate with, even though some of them were guys..... ok i am not sure where i am going with this.
                            never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                              my first thought when i saw mohinder and those canoos i thought of alien even though they didnt do that in aleiin i felt that mohinder was saving those people to mate with, even though some of them were guys..... ok i am not sure where i am going with this.
                              never mind.
                              Aliens ????????????? lol thats realy funy idea

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎