No announcement yet.

Was Peter losing his Powers a Good thing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vasser
    Does anyone find it odd that the Petrelli men besides Nathan can absorb other peoples powers some how. Peter can mimic or absorb powers without physical contact, Gabriel (Sylar) has to look out there brain to understand how to work there powers, & now Pa Petrelli comes back into the fold and he can swipe someones ability's away from them by just touching them. I find that interesting, isn't it?
    im willing to bet that pa petrelli gave himself the power to absorb/steal other powers. which is why daphne got the formula for him. but i also wonder about the connection to peter/gabriel having similar powers but not nathan.

Comment

dude first off I'm pissed I liked Adam sry he was my favorite villian he could've been a use to him give him his blood then if Adam were to be a smartass or something or betray the group then kill him but still damn RIP Adam lol.
      Next does anyone think it's strange that both Petrelli boys have the abilities to get other abilities I mean maybe that was Mr. Petrelli's plan to use his son's abilities to become the most powerful of all of the heroes/villians but he somehow got stopped.
      This was a good thing I'm pretty sure Peter still has his absorbing ability but he may get his crap tossed by the villians and in previews it looks like Sylar is behind daddy I'm not sure though I like good guy Sylar and would hate to see him go, and my last thought for this umm we don't want Peter to get that scar because if he does he is going down the same path as future peter and his death would've been for nothing.

Comment

Im not really sure, I think he did have too many powers and was becoming annoying, I really dont like him in this series for it. So I am hoping he is gonna be on the sidelines for a little longer, unless he gets his powers back soon. But dont see how that will happen

Comment

well it wa a bad and good thing that peter lost his powers because now he has less of a chance of becoming a villan. Also claire does not have to be defencless and protest someone peter and mabe helping someone will make her the better person she was suppose to be in the future and not a b.i.t.c.h. But peter could put auther down with his powers but now they have less of a chance.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎