Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam's death

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless Ma Petrelli's vision was filled with symbolism. If Pa Petrelli absorbs powers perhaps seeing Adam, Barbara(Tracy), Knox, and Maury represented the fact that Pa Petrelli will at some point absorb their powers and in a sense become them and the only one to stop it, coming from behind Ma Petrelli is none other than Sylar. That is my guess, either that or they changed the future yet again but I like my idea better lol.

Comment

so sad. I thought Adam had the potential to be as terrifying Petrelli, at least for Hiro's rogues gallery

Comment

I'll miss Adam. He rocked...out loud!! (I watch too many cartoons.)
        That's just my way of saying he was awesome.

Tonight had so many "OMG" moments. I think tonight I talked/shouted at the characters more then I ever have;

"Run! Get out of there!"

"Ha-ha! Got you!"

"Holy crap!"

"Aw, crap."

(Thinking something like) '...Hey, if that's what turtles can do, I want a turtle.'

Anyway, I really liked Adam and couldn't believe they killed him. It made me make a sad face. Plus, ah, he was kinda cute or hot or whatever. (I love accents!)

Comment

if adams power was all that was keeping him alive, then wouldnt he have died while the haitian was around?

Comment

Originally posted by tomos
            if adams power was all that was keeping him alive, then wouldnt he have died while the haitian was around?
            That is a good point.

Perhaps the Haitian somehow only blocks/suppresses the powers and not remove them.

Comment

he can't come back...pa petrelli stole his ability to heal/regenerate/live forever(which is why he finally died)...he's gone, which sucks because I wanted to see what he was going to do this time

Comment

Originally posted by spicyblark
                he can't come back...pa petrelli stole his ability to heal/regenerate/live forever(which is why he finally died)...he's gone, which sucks because I wanted to see what he was going to do this time
                I think if they realy want to save him only Hiro or Peter can do that

Comment

He must've not liked Adam too much since a blood transfusion would've had the same effect. But I guess this way was faster and papa is a busy guy with things to get done.

Comment

i can't wait to find out how papa petrelli got bed ridden in the first place.
                    i mean he started off in bad shape, who put him there?

Comment

Originally posted by rocana
                      He must've not liked Adam too much since a blood transfusion would've had the same effect. But I guess this way was faster and papa is a busy guy with things to get done.
                      I dont think so if he just use his blood he will be just healed but he dont want to be just healed he want Adams power to permanent using

Comment

Hmm, I'm not so sure he'd have Adam's power permanently. That would bring up the question as to why he didn't take his power 30 years ago, when the group first formed. I suspect that once he takes someones power, the power he had before disappears.

Comment

Glad Adam's gone...other than manipulation with his smooth english accent...what good was he to the show?

I hope they don't bring him back unless it's in flashbacks or something...

Comment

I didn't like that they killed Adam. There's others boring characters that they need to go before him. Not saying that he was boring though but yeha, I didn't like it.

Comment

i loved adam so much, i was sad to see him just go into ashes. but it true what you guys say his power was the only thing keeping him alive and when it was taken from him he just did what every other 400 yr old do turn to ashes. =(

Comment

Ya.. I thought he would regerate too... GOD that makes me sooo mad! Whats the point of bringing him back if you're just going to kill him off... GRRRRRRR I really liked Adam too.. its not FAIR!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎