Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Series - Good, Bad or Ugly???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGLY! The show is a complete stain and waste of time and resources in putting it together. It's also canceled so go ahead and have a silent cry into your cocoa puff cereal!

Comment

Originally posted by hyped1
      UGLY! The show is a complete stain and waste of time and resources in putting it together. It's also canceled so go ahead and have a silent cry into your cocoa puff cereal!
      Wow that was harsh considering the crap that is all over tv right now. Like how many more crappy reality shows do we need?? I admit the show wasn't that great at the beginning of the season but it got a lot better. I really enjoyed the last five or six episodes after they changed the format. Plus that was all I was looking for, a little enjoyment and a lot of nostalgia. I don't think it was given a fair shot and now I have to explain to my nine year old that his favorite show won't be back.

Comment

I agree Slayfan. that was a little harsh and do we really need more reality shows? no, think not. Wish they had a Universal tv station where they would show all the Universal produced TV shows including Knight Rider...both old and new...anybody gonna pick up the DVD set coming out July 25 or does it come out in August...oh wait Smallville season 8 comes out in July, Knight Rider comes out in August..

Comment

Well it's been quite a while. Still a little sad over loosing the show just as it was heading in the direction I wanted. I so enjoyed the last 5-6 eps and I know if they had just given the show a change things would have gone up hill. It's not like they replaced it with anything good. There is so little on tv that I am enjoying right now. My son who is now eleven still loves his original Knight Rider (The only thing he loves more is his Star Wars movies). I wonder if they will ever revisit this idea or will this be the end of The Knight Rider???

Comment

This show was so good and it crushed me to see it canceled. NBC ended the show without even giving it a proper series finale. I'm sorry but that's just rude.

They gave it the two hour tv movie which was amazing and it got such good ratings that the series got greenlit. Then we get the series premiere that got scheduled but then delayed to a later time because of a political ad. So people may have tuned it, wondered where it was and tuned back out thinking it was canned. Not only that, but it also had to contend against a World Series game if I remember correctly and that wasn't helping anything!

I reallly hope that we get a new Knight Rider series or movie somehow and I think it'll happen. The reason for my thinking is because look how well the Abrams Star Trek did a few years ago. Also, there is a new Quantum Leap movie series being planned so I would say its an inevitability that Knight and KITT will ride again.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎