This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginx
    good call!

And yeah I guess Sylar's ability is gone now.....

That sux...Peter better make it a point to get some more powers back - wonder if Peter can absorb his dad's ability.

Do you think Peter's ability and Sylar's ability were watered down versions of their dad???? Because there were no more superhumans being born so they made some??
    Peter's ability is like his father's except he doesn't have to have any contact with his "victims"

And Sylar's power is Physical it only works if he kills and sees his victim's brain

so i think Peter's power is better than his dad's and Sylar's is a tad bit worse

Comment

Do you think Peter's ability and Sylar's ability were watered down versions of their dad???? Because there were no more superhumans being born so they made some??
      Papa Petrelli seems to be the most powerful of all humans with abilities. It sure does seem that Peter is a watered down version of him

Comment

• Originally posted by Merfish
        Peter's ability is like his father's except he doesn't have to have any contact with his "victims"

And Sylar's power is Physical it only works if he kills and sees his victim's brain

so i think Peter's power is better than his dad's and Sylar's is a tad bit worse
        but i love how all 3 are closely related.

Comment

• Originally posted by Merfish

His boys were experiments then? Sylar was the first and Peter was the second? While Nathan got the earlier stage syrum so he didn't have even close to the power his dad had?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexgirl33
            Papa Petrelli seems to be the most powerful of all humans with abilities. It sure does seem that Peter is a watered down version of him
            If Arthur took all of Peter's powers he must have his absorbing ability as well. How the heck is Pete going to get his powers back!!!

Comment

• I love all the scenes with Parkman and the turtle hehehe...

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by DoomsDay15
              If Arthur took all of Peter's powers he must have his absorbing ability as well. How the heck is Pete going to get his powers back!!!
              Don't know - maybe it only lasts as long as he holds you for? Because he sucked Adam to death to get all of his ability.
              Last edited by Ginx; 10-20-2008, 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I love all the scenes with Parkman and the turtle hehehe...

Don't know - maybe it only lasts as long as he holds you for? Because he sucked Adam to death to get all of his ability.

god this show is riveting!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomsDay15
                  Oh man all hail Arthur Petrelli

Comment

• Originally posted by DruVamp
                    Wow, Adam's death suprised me. But if Peter could survive exploding in Season 1, why couldn't Adam make a reappearance.
                    at least Peter had a body to come back from then

Comment

• it just struck me as funny that daddy's hug would be the death of the kid.....sad....

Peter did have that bambi look though so I knew no good could come from a hug from dad.

Comment

it just struck me as funny that daddy's hug would be the death of the kid.....sad....

Peter did have that bambi look though so I knew no good could come from a hug from dad.
                        His hair was messy tonight, I like that

He looked so young and innocent. *sigh* Peter, will you ever learn? lol

Comment

I love all the scenes with Parkman and the turtle hehehe...

But Adam was centuries old, when he lost his power, the years caught up with him.

But, is Daddy's power drain permanent?

Comment

• Well, it seemed like he had the Parkman's ability right? I could swear he was talking insode Adam's head and what he said freaked him out. It also explains how he put Angela into that coma since thats a Parkman ability too. So maybe he keeps the power until the next power and can only have one power at a time?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎