Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VM Game- What episode is this quote from?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Silence of the Lamb'

Veronica: "You realize you're the radio-host version of a rock star, right? I don't know what the groupie procedure is for this scenario, but I might have to throw my panties at you."
    Piz: "Or I could autograph you. I believe we have some Sharpies lying around."

Comment

I Know What You'll Do Next Summer

Veronica: Well , you know what they say. Veronica Mars, she's a marshmallow.

Comment

Hmmm...pilot? I know it was mentioned several times throughout the series...

Comment

Yep it's the Pilot! And I realize my mistake...it's actually a voicover at the very end of the Pilot, so it's not dialogue that Veronica actually has....but is it really in other parts of the show? Huh....I don't remember that!

So....you wanna do a quote Mel?

Comment

Yeah, I think she referred to herself as a marshmellow other times...unless I'm making that up. Now I can't remember...

Here's one that will make you happy Britt

Mr. Pope: Now, you may invest your money any way you see fit, as long as it's legal.
            Dick: Dude, dog racing is totally legal.
            Mr. Pope: But hardly lucrative, as I recall from your performance last year.

Comment

Oh Dicky-poo!!!

Cheaty Cheaty Bang Bang

Dick: Look, from a guy's perspective, the video just made your stock go up.

(God why do I love it when Dick is being an ass? He is so wonderful!)

Comment

Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang.

My turn, my turn!

Sacks: Veronica Mars. This should be good.

Clemmons: Veronica, would you please open your locker?

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

dangit!
                Last edited by BlancheDuBois; 10-24-2008, 12:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I want to say Britt's is from The B*tch is back" and Connie's is from..."return of the kane"

Am I correct?

Comment

You're right about mine!

Sorry Connie! Beat ya!!

Comment

Veronica: [to Wallace] Can I guess? You got a sweet love hangover and you don't need no cure.

Comment

Blast from the Past.

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Cliff: I make no apologies. I like this case, it's tawdry.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by comptonassmel
                        I want to say Britt's is from The B*tch is back" and Connie's is from..."return of the kane"

Am I correct?

Not correct. It's also from the Pilot. Veronica opens her locker to reveal it's empty, except for the photo of Van Clemmons inside the heart. Then says "Wow, this is a little embarrassing."
                        Last edited by BlancheDuBois; 10-24-2008, 12:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

OH. I was thinking it was from "Return of the Kane," when V pretended to have a "drug guy" to see if Wanda was really a narc. I think Sacks searched her locker then too.

Comment

It could have been. I know I got that one from the Pilot, tho.

Comment

Gia: Do you know what I think? I think you use sarcasm and anger as a way to keep people from getting too close to you.
                              Logan: You know, I do. But it doesn't always work.
                              Gia: Tell me what you think about me. Seriously. Be completely honest.
                              Logan stretches and grins, getting ready to let her have it, when Veronica grabs his arm

(Hehe!! I loved this ^^^^ moment!!!)

Comment

I loved this moment, too!! I believe this one was from "Plan B" and was uttered during the Sadie Hawkins Dance.

Logan (to Veronica): You're cute when you're jealous.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎