Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Sarah love Chuck?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think Sarah loves Chuck. But is held back from following through with a romantic relationship with Chuck because it would conflict with her job to protect him. I think they would only ever get together in the last couple of episodes of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Loisistheone
      I do think Sarah loves Chuck. But is held back from following through with a romantic relationship with Chuck because it would conflict with her job to protect him. I think they would only ever get together in the last couple of episodes of the show.
      Probably not you see if the writers keep them apart with those stupid triangles that Josh keeps putting there then the show will end.

Its just stupid if this show lasts for 3 more years and there still pining for each other with the triangles then its over before Season 4.

Comment

hell yeah!

Comment

well . . . I guess this debate is pretty much over huh?! haha

Comment

She does... This is uncharted territory for her...

Comment

Chuck brought out the girl in Sarah. Before Chuck (B.F.) Sarah would only bring out her gilish self as part of a con job or a mission. Otherwise she was a professional asassin. But Chuck touched her heart. you could see it as early as the first episode. And Chuck could see her heart even though she tried to hide it behind that brick wall of professionalism. That's what made Sarah Walker such an intriguing character in season one: she was a layered character. I could see the emotions that she worked so hard to hide. And Chuck helped bring her back to herself. So yeah, Sarah loves Chuck.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎