No announcement yet.

This Season: Hiro:BAD, Peter:BAD, Nathan:BAD, Mo:BAD, Sylar: GOOD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Season: Hiro:BAD, Peter:BAD, Nathan:BAD, Mo:BAD, Sylar: GOOD

I mean it seems all the main Heroes' last season have all gone bad.

Hiro: I mean he killed Ando. He may have some way to save him but still.

Peter: Gone off the deep-end with Sylars ability. He may have it for a while considering Angela's dream

Nathan: He's bad in the future.

Mohinder: Is some spiderman type villian.

Slyar is the only one that seems to be actually going around and saving people. They flipped all the heroes.

i think sylar is good and claire because she is actually trying to help people i mean did u see her last episode if hrg did not come in to the picture she would of helped someone! also in the future episode she wanted to kill peter mabe because he is the real bad one and not claire! in that episode everyone thought that claire was the bad one but try to think outside the box dont you think she is the good one!

Comment

The GOOD Sylar is the best thing ever for this season! BEST! So is Peter, I like him being a villain at least for some period of time so far so good this season is still damn awesome!!

Comment

Matt's still good. At least for the moment.

Comment

As I said in another post, Hiro killing Ando doesn't make him evil, he's making a sacrifice to save the world. SAVE THE WORLD. Villains don't save the world, they're usually the reason the world needs saving.

Same with Peter, Sylar's ability is messing with his mind, making him want to kill people to understand them. It's like blaming someone who is completely insane for killing someone. Sure, it's still their fault, but it's not like they really have control over it.

We don't know if Mohinder is a villain. Another person who's power is messing with their mind. We don't know if he's killing the people, or just experimenting on them to try to cure himself or something.

We really need to wait for Mohinder's story to get explained a bit more before we decide if he's a bad guy or not, and I wouldn't call the other two villains.

Comment

Originally posted by JW_102792
            As I said in another post, Hiro killing Ando doesn't make him evil, he's making a sacrifice to save the world. SAVE THE WORLD. Villains don't save the world, they're usually the reason the world needs saving.

Same with Peter, Sylar's ability is messing with his mind, making him want to kill people to understand them. It's like blaming someone who is completely insane for killing someone. Sure, it's still their fault, but it's not like they really have control over it.

We don't know if Mohinder is a villain. Another person who's power is messing with their mind. We don't know if he's killing the people, or just experimenting on them to try to cure himself or something.

We really need to wait for Mohinder's story to get explained a bit more before we decide if he's a bad guy or not, and I wouldn't call the other two villains.
            Wow. Your basically saying that the ends justify the means. Which should never be the case. It's like saying Lex Luthor is good because he believes what he is doing is for the good of the world, but its not the case.

Don't get me wrong here, Peter and Mohinder are definitely redeemable, because their actions are due to their abilities. But I don't know how Hiro can ever be the same, even if he saves Ando by using Adams blood or something.

Comment

Well yeah, it's pretty dumb (not trying to be rude) to think the life of Ando is worth the lives of all the other people who will die because Hiro didn't do whatever it took to stop the formula from getting out. Ando is his best friend, he wouldn't kill him unless he knew he had to to save the world. Besides, he knew he was going to become a villain in the future (Although, it may be caused by him killing him then reviving him however he does it)

I agree with you, it's something Hiro won't beable to come back from, and he's definitely not the 100% good guy he was before, but he's definitely not a villain, he IS trying to save the world. He made the sacrifice of killing his best friend to save the world, and we know that's something Hiro would never want to do, but he believes he's doing the right thing to save the world.

As far as Lex Luthor goes, if Superman/Clark had've been willing to kill him, think of how many lives he would save? That wouldn't make him a bad guy. Sure, it would still be murder, but it's for the greater good.

I know it's a harsh way of thinking, but I don't see the problem with killing one person to save millions. Everybody thinks different, though.
              Last edited by JW_102792; 10-16-2008, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Nathan seems like the only normal one left on this show! I loved that scene between him and Angela, when he found out they gave him his abilities! woot

Mohinder is disgusting now...
                And ITA about Hiro not being redeemable. If he even bothers to bring him back with Adams blood, he basically pushed Ando into what he becomes in the future.. of killing Hiro.

That scene was laughable... if they think it makes Hiro finally become a hero. Wow.
                Last edited by LuthorKent90; 10-16-2008, 12:16 AM.

Comment

none of the characters on the show have to be all bad or all good... in fact what this season seems to be attempting to prove is that there are hundreds of shades of grey between black and white... and your much more likely to fall in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by thedarknight
                    Wow. Your basically saying that the ends justify the means. Which should never be the case. It's like saying Lex Luthor is good because he believes what he is doing is for the good of the world, but its not the case.

Don't get me wrong here, Peter and Mohinder are definitely redeemable, because their actions are due to their abilities. But I don't know how Hiro can ever be the same, even if he saves Ando by using Adams blood or something.
                    yeah peter is redeemable but not mohinder he definitely beat the crap out of some guy and kidnapped someone and was dragging there head down stairs until they started bleeding

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
                      yeah peter is redeemable but not mohinder he definitely beat the crap out of some guy and kidnapped someone and was dragging there head down stairs until they started bleeding
                      Well the first guy was a wife beater and the 2nd was a drug dealer, so it's not like he's taking little innocent children. And I think him webbing up Maya gave him a few plus points

Comment

Given your sentiments about how the ends never justify the means, I'm curious as to your stance on whether HRG is evil now, or always has been evil.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎