No announcement yet.

Villains theme.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villains theme.

So far we have Hiro killing Ando, Peter in becoming a psychotic killer, Claire out for revenge for kicks, Mohinder a moron who didn't look at the formula close enough, and is now turning into Dr. Cockroach, Nathan not trying to be with his kids or wife, Angela Petrelli experimenting on pretty much all of her kids, etc. I know the theme is villains but it looks like Sylar and the guy from Africa are gonna be the only good Heroes left, and Sylar isn't that good! It also looks like only half of the Level 5 villains are bad.

i think claire is still good because she actually tried to help the guy who escaped from level five! I mean she might want reveange but now i think she is starting to like sylar a little because he sees what she sees that her dads a villan and is just using people and even using her his own daughter! besides thta i think you are right all the heroes are villans beside claire and mabe nathan and tracie and all the villans are heroes besides mabe knocks and some other level 5 escapees!

Comment

They're not even close to all being villains. Hiro killing Ando doesn't make him a villain, he's making a sacrifice to save the world. Claire isn't a villain, she's trying to use her ability to help people. And Mohinder's ability is messing with his mind, just like Sylar's, so it's not really his fault he's killing/webbing people.

Nathan not visiting his kids hardly makes him a villain, and as far as we know, Angela only experimented on Nathan. She said she only did it because he was born without abilities, with two powered parents, chances are pretty low that all 3 kids are going to be born without abilities, so why use the formula on them?

Comment

Originally posted by JW_102792
        They're not even close to all being villains. Hiro killing Ando doesn't make him a villain, he's making a sacrifice to save the world. Claire isn't a villain, she's trying to use her ability to help people. And Mohinder's ability is messing with his mind, just like Sylar's, so it's not really his fault he's killing/webbing people.

Nathan not visiting his kids hardly makes him a villain, and as far as we know, Angela only experimented on Nathan. She said she only did it because he was born without abilities, with two powered parents, chances are pretty low that all 3 kids are going to be born without abilities, so why use the formula on them?
        same here

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎