Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mohinder's Development

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all we know, he's completely capable of discovering a cure, and maybe that's what he's doing with those people. It's unlikely, but it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by j-kent
      I dunno...I enjoyed the Mohinder character as the only sane and most rationale...the scientist...the go-to-man and the only guy outside the group of superpowers on a quest for answers. Now his character has been deduced to a murdering insect transforming mad scientist who has lost all rationale, and what bugs (no pun intended!) me is there's no going back (at least that's what we see in the future- unless someone can alter his destiny)

But I really liked his character and his purpose in the show and now its lost...

----- Added 1 Hours and 9 Minutes later -----

No feedback?
      you're right there is no going back after this unless peter or someone goes to the past and stops him from injecting himself or some crap like that but i think he is going to be killed off but who will do the narrating voice lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
        you're right there is no going back after this unless peter or someone goes to the past and stops him from injecting himself or some crap like that but i think he is going to be killed off but who will do the narrating voice lol
        anyone, Nathan kind of did it last episode lol

Nah, seriously...I agree with everyone else that said that Mohinder injecting himself was really OOC and they really need to make something with his plot because I liked him a lot like the "normal" one you know? he only has (had?) his mind on his side and now he's irrational and impulsive

Comment

Originally posted by rocana
          I may not have thrown it in the water, but injecting myself with something completely untested, which means it might give me abilities or might kill me in the most painful way imaginable, and everything in between, isn't the way I'd go either. I mean, look at the end result! He's unable to objectively look for a cure in his present mental state.

That said, traditional testing methods may not have worked here. Typically that would mean injecting lab rats or monkeys (cause injecting other humans would be almost as reckless as injecting yourself... but I shudder to think of flying monkeys and teleporting rats, lol) with the serum but that opens up a whole other discussion about animals having powers too. But I'm sure he didnt run every test imaginable anyway, he developed the serum in less than 24 hours it seemed, most test results take longer than that to process!
          I thought the same thing. Maybe he should have tested it on a rat,cat or a dog. I wonder if the forumla could give animals powers. Would be kind of wild having a rat getting the strenght of a dog, maybe a cat with telephaic abillites or a dog which could heal. Could even give them the abillity to talk. If he saw the rat mutating then he would have known not to inject himself with it. I don't understand how the hell he tied Maya up without his eyes turning black. If I had Maya abillity Mohinder would be dead.

Comment

^^^She was doing the right thing by not killing people and being "bad" But i say screw that...some sacrifices have to be made in the grand scheme of things and mo and all those walled up people are screwed and now so is she

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
              ^^^She was doing the right thing by not killing people and being "bad" But i say screw that...some sacrifices have to be made in the grand scheme of things and mo and all those walled up people are screwed and now so is she
              i know i dont agree with killing but hell i consider this to be self defense.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎