No announcement yet.

Mohinder's Development

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohinder's Development

Hes turning all buggy and sticking people in gross cocoons to do... lord knows what with them. Mate? Eat? Morph them into something? I mean he put Maya in one for crying out loud. Shes supposed to be his girlfriend or some such now and he shows his affection with a nice warm cocoon up on the wall.

Perhaps the end of Maya?

Hes turning into The Fly as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisMac
      Perhaps the end of Maya?

god...i hope so...her character is so damn boring....

Comment

mohinder, what can i say.......

Comment

Mohinder

I dunno...I enjoyed the Mohinder character as the only sane and most rationale...the scientist...the go-to-man and the only guy outside the group of superpowers on a quest for answers. Now his character has been deduced to a murdering insect transforming mad scientist who has lost all rationale, and what bugs (no pun intended!) me is there's no going back (at least that's what we see in the future- unless someone can alter his destiny)

But I really liked his character and his purpose in the show and now its lost...

----- Added 1 Hours and 9 Minutes later -----

No feedback?
          Last edited by j-kent; 10-14-2008, 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well I'm very glad that he managed to shut up Maya. No more crying and dying and screaming and gooing!

And I suppose the loss of the most rationale character was the intent of the writers...it shows how anyone can be a villain.

Comment

Greg from season 1 of Smallville = Mohinder

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveHotSuperHeros
                Greg from season 1 of Smallville = Mohinder
                i don't even remember that guy

Comment

I believe that Greg guy was in the 2nd episode they ever made..long time ago..

Comment

Yeah, he got caught in his VW "Bug" volkswagon with a bunch of insects that were irradiated by meteor rock. He went all Mohinder and tried to eat/mate with Lana lol It was really creepy when Mohinder went to see that guy in the park about getting something to "take the edge off" and when the guy asked him what kind of drugs he wanted, he replied "I don't need your drugs... I need you!".

Next thing we know he has Dealer On A Stick in his lab and what he did to him is a mystery. I'm really hoping either one of two things happens: 1) He doesn't turn into a cockroach/spider thing but ends up with some decent abilities or 2) Maya gets eaten by him and he goes insane with guilt and becomes the season's new big bad (in the second part).

I mean, Evil Mo? How crazy would that be?

Comment

I think Mohinder is changing into a mantis.This insect builds a cocoon to put his victim in to eat after a while.It also eats his mate.You should have shut up,Maya.This girl is so stupid.I hope she won't survive this.

Comment

Mohinder has got to be the most idiotic biologist imaginable. Every season they have him making ridiculous decisions that go against everything he represents. I mean, what scientist would inject himself with some serum he just created without any tests whatsoever? Other than certain flashes of brilliance, I'm suprised he can tie his shoes in the morning.

Also, Isn't he supposed to be working for the company? I mean, that's their lab, isn't it? There hasn't been one scene of him with any company people.... Did they just forget about him?

Comment

Mo injecting himself did seem a bit random or out of character. Expecially when he was trying to help people like Nikki and Maya rid themselves of powers.

Comment

Well he said that his formula would give anyone abilities. I think he wanted them so badly, he didn't think much about the consequences.

And how many of you were actually saying to yourself, throw the needle into the water when he was at the docks? I know I wasn't.

Comment

I may not have thrown it in the water, but injecting myself with something completely untested, which means it might give me abilities or might kill me in the most painful way imaginable, and everything in between, isn't the way I'd go either. I mean, look at the end result! He's unable to objectively look for a cure in his present mental state.

That said, traditional testing methods may not have worked here. Typically that would mean injecting lab rats or monkeys (cause injecting other humans would be almost as reckless as injecting yourself... but I shudder to think of flying monkeys and teleporting rats, lol) with the serum but that opens up a whole other discussion about animals having powers too. But I'm sure he didnt run every test imaginable anyway, he developed the serum in less than 24 hours it seemed, most test results take longer than that to process!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎