No announcement yet.

Pinehearst

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinehearst

So vortex man pulled out a card with the name on it. Another Company maybe. What do you guys think?

Umm, it could be a loan shark company?

Comment

i think i heard somewhere that pinehearst is a paper company...idk where you got ur info from

Comment

A rival company working under the guise of a paper company, well I suppose if you are going to rival someone you rival them in all aspects lol.

Comment

oh i forgot they don't just make paper...they have a medical wing to care for their comatose owner(semi-comatose) his name is anthony...or arthur...something...oh well its proly not important lol

Comment

well it seems that arthur petrelli is the head of pinehearst...interesting that both future nathan and claire are in that organization...my question now is how did they end up there. And why do they want peter dead?

Comment

bigger question is if nathan and daddy are working together in the future then what was with ma petrellis dream about daddy killing tracy nathan and peter??? seems like the writers forgot their own future only one ep later...lol it figures

Comment

^ yeah all this time travel is getting confusing....

Pinehearst seems like it could be the good "paper company," seeing as how wacko the Company is, these guys could be better

Comment

DOUBTFUL

Comment

I don't think it was another dream. In her last dream she didn't talk or interact with the images. I think in this case The Nightmare Man created illusions to make Ma Petrelli think that Peter broke out and killed Nathan and Tracy only to be dead himself, turn around to see Pa Petrelli who then said, I had to stop you, you can see the future, or something to that effect. Her saying something about stopping him and him saying, how can you do that when you can't move, cut to her being frozen at her desk trapped in an illusion like Matt and Nathin were in season 2. That's just my two cents though

Comment

upon my second viewing it appears u may b right but i hope that angela isn't put out to pasture quite so quickly. I would like to see her get beat on as a lesson of why not to keep secrets and be all evil

Comment

check that out.

Comment

^ that is a hardcore website for a TV show.... unless it's real... which would be freaky coincidence or copyright infringement

Comment

Anybody notice that in the scene with Linderman and Daphne you could see some statue stuff that looked like the same symbol on Hiro's sword from season 1??

Comment

Originally posted by JBW157
                              Oh man thats it!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍