Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Ma Petrelli is not evil?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,if she's good she has terrible ways to show it.She thought that she was doing the right thing changing people into musters "playing god".Now she is just trying to fix the mess she got herself in years ago.What her compagny did to those people is totally unjustified and extremely crual.She is no better than Sylar on this.
    Last edited by Sweetie; 10-14-2008, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
      She's standing in the grey? Between white and black!
      I think she does evil things but for the most part is not an evil person. She's more and more interesting the more they build on her character.

Comment

I love the context of this volume being called Heroes (white)and Villains (black) when everything is so gray!...Including Mr. Gray

Comment

she thinks she is not evil but she is, just not as evil as her hubbie.

Comment

She experimented on one son, including many other children. She gave up one for who knows what reason. She was going to sacrifice Peter, she hid Claire from Nathan, she convinced Nathan's wife to leave him with the kids, she nearly got more people killed by letting Sylar ut in the open, she also failed to try and stop him from trying to kill Claire in S1 even though she was supposed to die at first.

Comment

I don't think her ultimate intentions are considered evil, but the way she goes about to that is dysfunctional and corrupt. She is a person who is a solid believer in "the means justify the end". But someones perception of evil is very different to another.

The way I see it is, if your ways mean hurting people then your are corrupt, but if your ways are the direct result of death then your are most certainly evil.

Comment

She's definately got an agenda. She was willing to let New York blow up in Season 1. She's like HRG where the ends justify the means.
                Last edited by Who; 10-15-2008, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I have two questions for everyone.

1. Why are we assuming Pa Petrelli is evil? Because he's working against people who perform vivisections, abduct, and execute whomsoever they choose? Because he's taking a dangerous formula out of the hands of people who refused to destroy it, and used it for live human experiments? Because he's taking all the chaotic villains off the streets? Or because foreboding music played when we saw him?

2. Why are we assuming blowing up New York was an evil act? Yes, the FYG future was pretty terrible. Yes, an insane amount of people died. But in this timeline, where there was no splodey new york, the entire world, and every human being on it is going to die. Every. Single. Person. Not .06%. 100%

Comment

Angela also saw the future where Pa Petrelli killed two of his sons, Tracy, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎