No announcement yet.

So if that's not really Linderman ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if that's not really Linderman ...

Then how did Nathan recover from death from his bullet wound? Plot-hole?

I think Future Peter had like every power ever so I think he healed him

Comment

Someone gave him some of Adam's or Claire's blood?????

Comment

Maybe future Peter gave Nathan his own blood since he has mastered Claire's healing ability to the point where Peter's blood can advance enough to heal people?

Comment

I doubt Future Peter would have shot then healed Nathan - Future Peter looked shocked that Nathan survived.

I know they gave Nathan some of Adam's blood last season - I wonder if that works as a one time thing or assist with healing for a bit? Makes you wonder. Hope they explain it.

Comment

Was Nathan healed? He was still struggling when walking around the hospital. It's been protrayed that he had a near death experience. Now it could've been all Maury altering his mind. But Nathan could've had the NDX , it's just Maury has taken advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              I doubt Future Peter would have shot then healed Nathan - Future Peter looked shocked that Nathan survived.

I know they gave Nathan some of Adam's blood last season - I wonder if that works as a one time thing or assist with healing for a bit? Makes you wonder. Hope they explain it.
              Interesting theory. I don't think the regenerative effects would last that long, but who knows, anything's possible in this show.

Couldn't Peter have been in the presence of Linderman when he came to his parents house...he may have had his healing power without realizing it.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
              Was Nathan healed? He was still struggling when walking around the hospital. It's been protrayed that he had a near death experience. Now it could've been all Maury altering his mind. But Nathan could've had the NDX , it's just Maury has taken advantage of it.
              Nathan died, but came back after Peter kissed him in the hospital.
              Last edited by Dezdmona; 10-13-2008, 07:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Peter has never been in the presence of Linderman since his powers became active. So no.

Comment

I doubt the "blood of Adam in Nathan" is still holding true. I'm sure it's just a one time thing.

I still think it's a plot-hole, but I fail to see how they can overlook something as big as this. This is the first thing I thought of when this was revealed.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                    Peter has never been in the presence of Linderman since his powers became active. So no.
                    Not that we've seen on screen, I agree.

But Linderman and Arthur Petrelli were old friends, so it's not a stretch to think that Linderman was in the Petrelli home. We don't know the exact timeline on that.
                    Peter could have picked up his power then...or he got it from another Special we haven't met yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezdmona
                      Nathan died, but came back after Peter kissed him in the hospital.
                      I know he died. I just don't believe he was healed. I think he really had a NDX. People die all the time in emergency rooms etc.. And miraculously wake up some time later. Maury is just using that as a means to mess with his mind. Linderman is his voice from god. Nathans burning bush.

Comment

i think F-peter revived him...i'm sticking to that until otherwise stated by the writers

Comment

am i the only one glad that future peter is dead...seems like present peter can mess things up all on his own now...he's such a big boy

Comment

I'm sure they'll have a episode where they explain all our unanswered questions the NDX is the most likely thing since Neither Claire or Adam were near, Linderman being dead and finding out Maury was using the Linderman image rules out him healing Nathan.
                            Maybe NAthan has more abilities like Healing, Super Strength, Ice Breath, and Super Speed,Super Hearing, and X ray vision but maybe not it would be funny to see that I mean Mrs. Petrelli said they expiermented on him as a child maybe he hasn't developed all of his abilities yet

Comment

Geez...haven't you folks learning anything from the past years of this show? Simply because something is a mystery a few episodes in does not a plot hole make. Settle down.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎