Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professor Stokes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In earlier post you said Professor Stokes would be Giles Like. Oh yes you did.

Stokes in a recurring role would were perfectly for me, kind of like Giles in the last two seasons of Buffy. You do recognize these words Collinwood, these are yours.

Comment

Being Giles like is not the same as having the same actor playing him! I was referring to the recurring role as opposed to being a regular!

Comment

that is true Collinwood, as I thinking , reading your post Giles Like-Anthony Stewart Head would make fine Professor Stokes.

You are wrong Professor Stokes is not Giles like, he not watching over a slayer, he is in charge of library, but he does have knowledge of the occult, is only similarity they have.
        Last edited by Carol04; 04-17-2004, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carol04
          that is true Collinwood, as I thinking , reading your post Giles Like-Anthony Stewart Head would make fine Professor Stokes.

You are wrong Professor Stokes is not Giles like, he not watching over a slayer, he is in charge of library, but he does have knowledge of the occult, is only similarity they have.
          Ok, let me phrase it this way and maybe you'll understand...."Gile not like Stoke, recurring character he make appearances and Stoke do same....." capiche??

Comment

Originally posted by Collinwood
            Ok, let me phrase it this way and maybe you'll understand...."Gile not like Stoke, recurring character he make appearances and Stoke do same....." capiche??

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

You still are clueless who should be professor Stokes. Make a suggestion.

Geraint Wyn Davies he could play Professor Stokes.

Comment

I think Geraint Wyn Davies, David Selby, John Karlen, Anthony Stewart would be perfect in the role of Professor Stokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Carol04
                  You still are clueless who should be professor Stokes. Make a suggestion.

Geraint Wyn Davies he could play Professor Stokes.
                  I'm clueless?????? Pot paging kettle........

Comment

whoever plays Professor Stokes for WB Dark Shadows 2004 should have that strong presents of the late Thayer David.

David Selby is about sixty years old, he could easily fit in the role as Professor Stokes.

Comment

I strongly agree with you spider. David Selby would be a great Prof. Stokes, but I've said this already. It's just nice to have someone else who feels that he'd do a good job too.

Tori

Comment

Carol04 How about Nigel Bennet as Professor Stokes?

Geraint Wyn Davies is about forty+ he could easily play Professor Stokes.

Tori I agree with you David Selby with whitish-gray hair and blue eyes, he still looks good today. He would do a great job as Professor Stokes.

Comment

Originally posted by spider
                          Carol04 How about Nigel Bennet as Professor Stokes?

Geraint Wyn Davies is about forty+ he could easily play Professor Stokes.

Tori I agree with you David Selby with whitish-gray hair and blue eyes, he still looks good today. He would do a great job as Professor Stokes.
                          Carol, give up the dual personality thing....you aren't fooling ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Collinwood
                            Carol, give up the dual personality thing....you aren't fooling ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            You have nothing to do today Collinwood. this board for Dark Shadows fans.

Comment

Originally posted by spider
                              You have nothing to do today Collinwood. this board for Dark Shadows fans.
                              Carol04, you really ought to get a handle on this split personality thing.

Comment

All of you have not a life and not a Dark Shadows fans.

David Selby would be great Professor Stokes, Tori. I hope he will get asked to make a cameo appearances soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎