No announcement yet.

#2.3 "Chuck Versus The Break-Up"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2.3 "Chuck Versus The Break-Up"

MIXED EMOTIONS--former New York Giants star Michael Strahan guest-stars as the intimidating bully Mitt. Chuck (Zachary Levi) is overcome with jealousy when his nemesis Bryce Larkin (Matthew Bomer) -- and Sarah’s (Yvonne Strahovski) ex-lover and partner -- makes an unexpected return. Chuck and Sarah’s growing feelings for each other are tested when their latest mission requires Sarah and Bryce to pose as an extremely affectionate couple. Meanwhile, Morgan (Joshua Gomez) faces his own challenge at Buy More when he must deal with a gang of bullies, from a neighboring sporting goods store in the strip mall called, the Mighty Jocks led by the fearful Mitt. Adam Baldwin, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan McPartlin, Scott Krinsky, Vik Sahay, Julia Ling and Mark Christopher Lawrence also star.

Talk about tonight's episode here!

I am SOOOOOO ready for Chuck tonight

Comment

since no terminator tonight i can finally watch this live lol.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
        I am SOOOOOO ready for Chuck tonight
        Me too!!! Only 1 hour and 5 minutes to go!!!!!!

Comment

44 minutes

Comment

29 Minutes!

Comment

24 minutes

Comment

19 Minutes!

Comment

11 minutes

Comment

5 Minutes!!!!

Comment

its on yay!!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

poor chuck
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-13-2008, 05:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It's not on here. They interrupted to talk about a football coach or something. Couldn't that wait till later? I want my Chuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                          It's not on here. They interrupted to talk about a football coach or something. Couldn't that wait till later? I want my Chuck!
                          that sucks

Comment

Yeah, I'm very upset. I mean it's not something so important that they couldn't wait until the news tonight to talk about it rather than interrupting shows people really want to watch.

Can you tell me what's happened so far?

Comment

bryce and sarah are undercover as a married couple chuck is jealous they are looking for this thing that holds their true identities. this rich dude has it but this crazy lady wants it so right now they are searching for the guy and the girl.

morgan is having problems with this football playing guy cause he shut down their video game thing cause they were hogging the little game room so this dude threatened to beat the cra out of him and that one guy forget his name but he is the new assitant manager.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎