No announcement yet.

#2.3 "Chuck Versus The Break-Up"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.
    It's finally on now, but I'm so upset about missing so much of the show. I'm just glad that it'll be online tomorrow or else I'd cry.

Comment

morgan agreed to give the bully dude and his buddies PSPs so he wouldnt get beat up.

sarah is in the hospital cause she wasn injured saving chuck. bryce found out chuck and sarah care for each other and confront chhuck saying sarah care for him and its not good because her emotions can get her killed.

some dude just went and asked for where sarah was at the hostpital and he took and jacket and clipboard. guess he will pretend to be a docotor to kill her.

----- Added 24 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
      Thanks.
      It's finally on now, but I'm so upset about missing so much of the show. I'm just glad that it'll be online tomorrow or else I'd cry.
      no prob

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

wow sarah just froze good thing casey was there to save the day

----- Added 21 Minutes later -----

wow chuck was just updated.

"i hate bryce larken" lol
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-13-2008, 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        wow chuck was just updated.

"i hate bryce larken" lol
        That part was funny. I'm interested in where they are gonna go with the updated intersect thing and if Chuck will tell anyone about it.

I'm ready for next week already, well almost. I wanna see all the stuff I missed first, but then bring on more Chuck.

Comment

My big concern with the show was how they were going to explain his data not being out of date... I guess last night managed to solve that problem.

I loved this episode. Even the Buy More C-Plot was entertaining... much better than last week's.

Comment

A couple things I really wanted captain awsome to figure out that Bryce was Bryce larken chucks former friend that would have caused some things to happen plus it would be hard for chuck to explain why he is cool with his girlfriend hanging out with his enemy. And they need to bring lou back in and maybe let her know about the intersect it would be interesting to see chuck strugle between being with lou and pretending to still date sara around his family. I mean lets face it they cannot use bryce to keep Chuck and Sarah appart forever they need to do something else or bryce will become chuck's whitney forman and sara god forbid will become lana and the chuck/sarah ship will become clana and I'd hate to be stuck with that all over again.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

I too loved the intersect update/ I hate bryce larken scene it was funny and proved chuck will never be truly free of the intersect and updates to it while bryce is alive I mean even if chuck did somehow loose/get the intersect out of his head bryce would just find a way to resend it to him wich I love chuck will always be the intersect I jjust hope by the series finale we get a happy chuck who is in a open honest relationship and saving the world.
            Last edited by krpto; 10-14-2008, 11:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This episode was actually better then the last one which was actually hard to top. This show perfectly blend comedy/action/drama/romance all in one episode, something really hard to do.

I just wish the rating would be better a bit or that they move the show somewhere else in the week. Maybe Terminator will move before Chuck and they wont need to do so, but I'm not sure Terminator fans are into Chuck that much.

Comment

I don't think Terminator is the problem. Chuck is on opposite a one-hour sitcom block, which traditionally do well, and a popular reality show, which traditionally do better than sitcom blocks. For what it is, Chuck is actually holding pretty strong in the ratings. I wish FOX would move T:tSCC to Wednesdays after Bones, so that it would do better in the ratings, which would free up fans of both to watch Chuck as it airs. That would probably help a little, but I doubt we'd see Chuck catapult above the current leaders.

Comment

I would like to see Terminator:TSCC on Saturdays.
                  There is absolutely nothing on Saturdays for me to watch, I usually end up watching whatever I have on DVR that day.

Comment

That might be a good idea as well, though historically I think Saturday night is a bad time for prime time shows. In any case, I think the show would benefit from a 9 p.m. time slot, and it can't do that on Mondays.

Still, I'd be be curious to see what Chuck had to contend with if T:tSCC moved. FOX pulled a slight coup this week with baseball and pushed Chuck down a level in the standings. Hopefully, it'll recover even better than it had been doing and hold on to that full season order NBC gave it. At least it hasn't hit the Neilson's "likely cancellation" list.

Comment

great ep. michael strahan was awesome!!

Comment

OK, so I have to say that I love Bryce Larkin and so knowing that there was a lot of him in this episode made me really look forward to it but I was actually a bit disappointed. He felt shoved in there or something. And I thought he and Chuck had pretty much resolved their problems and were friends again (and that Chuck knew that Bryce had only been looking out for him/protecting him by getting him thrown out of Stanford and then sending him the Intersect).

So to me Bryce was a little OOC and their relationship was as well. So that was a bit disappointing.

Oh but the stuff with Captain Awesome giving Bryce a talking to? That was so, so perfect!

And Ellie being all protective and everything? Priceless.

Comment

I am watching this for the first time

Hey, that guy is on White Collar.

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

the forbiden dance

----- Added 41 Minutes later -----

Sweep the leg
                          Last edited by targis; 01-08-2010, 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎