Who would be the right guy for Tess?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark

Comment

I used to think Tess and Lois would be the perfect couple but I disagree with my self now. ZOD and Tess were amazing together un till he burnt her lol.

Comment

Emil.

Comment

Oliver.

Tess loves Oliver more then anyone else. He was her hero. He rescued her from the island. The first man in her life to ever save her. What she had wanted for so long. She's the drawn to the strong, heroic men. Like Oliver and Clark. While I can see Clark and Tess and I do ship them, sort of. I think she belongs with Oliver. The reason I can't fully ship Cless is because when I watch season 9 I want to punch Clark in the face. He is so nasty to her and violent. He's always grabbing her by the neck, or throwing her around like a rag doll, or hanging her off the top of buildings. I'm sorry thats not a hero. She's human. Regardless of what she was doing, she was still human. Yes he does kind of make up for himself in season 10 because he really comes through and supports her. I loved their relationship in season 10 and I can totally see why Tess would love Clark.

But Tess/Zod. Just no. Zod was violent and horrible to her. She deserves so much better. And he KILLED her! I could never ship Tess with someone who killed her. He burned her face off!!

Emil. Can't see that happening either. Tess loves the heros. She wants a knight in shining armor not...Emil. I'm sorry I can see Emil having a crush on her because who wouldnt lol but I could never see Tess falling for him.

I also majorly ship Tess with Chloe <3 For starters Cassidy and Allison just had insane chemistry together. But also Chloe is so soft and sensitive and caring, but she doesn't hold anything back either. She tells you exactly how it is and doesn't tip toe around. Tess needs someone caring and sensitive but not someone she can walk all over.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎