Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should move out of the Talon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Metropolis condo would be the way to go. Even more intriguing, if it's a LuthorCorp.-owned property and Tess is the landlord.

Clark's offer makes sense -- but it was also odd. He was basically saying: Lois, why not live under my roof, with me, alone. I know they want to bring home the point that Lois and Clark are beginning to see the sparks of their future ... but let the girl have some independence! Thankfully, she declined.

Isn't the Talon still LuthorCorp. owned (Lex and Lana were business partner, I recall)? Tess could evict the whole lot of them from the Talon if it came to that. And guess who's got lots of space for roomies -- Clark!

Forget about triangles, that would be a destiny-stalling rectangle.

Comment

They could all move out of the Talon but getting a cup of coffee is so convenient where they are. At least I guess they are still open for business. I haven't seen customers lately. It use to be hopping most every time there was a scene. Are they closed?

Comment

i vote that they should all move out of the talon!!
        isn't Metropolis like a three hour drive?
        i know the show is called smallville, but come on!!
        Chloe works at Isis and Lois and Jimmy at the daily planet
        that is an really lond drive, every morning!!

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
          A Metropolis condo would be the way to go. Even more intriguing, if it's a LuthorCorp.-owned property and Tess is the landlord.
          LOL! That makes me think of Melrose Place.

Comment

i think no one should leave!

Comment

Originally posted by DestinyAw8s
              Lois needs to get herself a sweet, little apartment in the big city, way up high with a huge balcony.
              Yes!

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
              So a certain some one will be able to visit in the future?
              And double yes!
              Last edited by geminis; 10-12-2008, 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Noxrider
                I think they should all get apartments in the same building, maybe the same hallway, then spend most of their time in a coffee shop downstairs.

**watches out for flames directed at the forum noob**
                That would of been awesome! Damn SV for not thinking about that! It also would be steamy! For all the main cast to be living in the same building in Metropolis! It would of also save producers major money!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎