Chlark....actually over?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jade4813
    "Chloe doesn't bite...much! She may nibble!"
    Oh...I think she bites, but unlike Jimmy...George can handle it.

----- Added 45 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Meteror Freak
    I don't think Chlark is over because of the way they brought up Lana who came between Chlark, who is now gone. I think we will see just a little bit of Chlark before it finally ends.
    I think it's just over for me. Even if they try to hint at more...I'm not biting anymore.
    Last edited by AndiGirl; 10-09-2008, 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I have felt your pain AndiGirl and I hope you cope with it better than I did. I was a HUGE fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and developed an obsession with an "unconventional 'ship". I lived and breathed by a certain look, smile or phrasing of the spoken words. When the show ended my OTP really didn't seem to even like each other any more. I admit that this has made me bitter...Bitter and gunshy. To this day, I will not watch anything Joss Whedon is attached to. As a matter of fact, it has burned me so badly that I quit watching CSI when they hooked Grissom up with Sara. If I hadn't already been emotionally invested in Smallville and Known beyond a shadow of a doubt that Lois and Clark would eventually become THE couple, I wouldn't have watched beyond season 2.

I hope you never reach this level of brokenheartedness. TV is meant to be entertaining instead of painful. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
        IMO, Chlark has been over for a very long time but I think that TPTB clarified it for us in the best way possible. Chloe is clearly happy with Jimmy and Clark is clearly happy for both of them. Obviously this means nothing to a Chlark fan who wants to see them together, but I think that TPTB could've handled this situation a lot worse knowing their writing history.
        Yes, I agree with this... it could have been worse.

I did think that the scene was cute where Chloe said "You blew it" and called him her "BFF". I liked Chlark in this episode, because it was great friendship Chlark... and I do enjoy friendship Chlark.

Comment

Tearfully, I believe I hear Amazing Grace being played on the bagpipes.

Comment

He's her BFF. So I say it's not over, it will never be. I'm talking about Chlark friendship of course. It's always been that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn
              I have felt your pain AndiGirl and I hope you cope with it better than I did. I was a HUGE fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and developed an obsession with an "unconventional 'ship". I lived and breathed by a certain look, smile or phrasing of the spoken words. When the show ended my OTP really didn't seem to even like each other any more. I admit that this has made me bitter...Bitter and gunshy. To this day, I will not watch anything Joss Whedon is attached to. As a matter of fact, it has burned me so badly that I quit watching CSI when they hooked Grissom up with Sara. If I hadn't already been emotionally invested in Smallville and Known beyond a shadow of a doubt that Lois and Clark would eventually become THE couple, I wouldn't have watched beyond season 2.

I hope you never reach this level of brokenheartedness. TV is meant to be entertaining instead of painful. Good luck.
              Aww...I'm sorry to hear you've had your fair share of tv heartbreak.
              But no worries...I'm really not heartbroken...just sad that they finally clarified it for me. It was a huge "Incase you didnt get the memo....its not happening, so knock it off!"

It's upsetting...but I'll get over it. As long as Chloe gets a happy ending. Which I strongly believe isnt Jimmy.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kiariclois
              He's her BFF. So I say it's not over, it will never be. I'm talking about Chlark friendship of course. It's always been that.
              Thats true...I'm happy they will always be amazing friends. Just leave out the sexual tension (I know this is something not all have seen in the past) but I've personally seen it....but it wasnt there tonight. When they hugged and joked...I truly saw friends. Lets keep it that way, and I'm on board!!
              Last edited by AndiGirl; 10-09-2008, 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Nope, happy ending is not Jimmy. Like he said, Chloe didn't write a Fever letter to him.

Comment

Im sorry everyone but my fears have been confirmed . after tonights episode my worst fear was confirmed. The fever letter was no more than a buffer for the mythodical relationship at hand to become aparent. In the barn scenec clark openinly said about chloe's feelings he never showed andy remorse or regret for not being iwth her. All i heard was ... Chkloe had some intenese feelings for me and i never saw it, what if my soul mate is right in front of me and i miss it.... lois responds well when the right women does come along you will see it.

Metaphor this explains that chloe is not for him because he chose to be blind. and thus lois being in front of him while saying this the writers are showing us metaphorically that lois is the one ... not chloe.

My chlark heart is broken but i have been saying this for weeks what was going to happen but instead i indulged in fantasies .

Do i believe chloe when she says she is over clark? yes to a point i do . i would not keep being single and stopping my life and my happiness for someone who is not going to speak up for me.

they have not shown that clark even regrets not seeing or giving chloe a chance. this was just a buffer episode for things to come . goodbye romantic chlark . im gonna go mourn now and decide if im gonna continue watching this show.

i gave up on clark after zod BUT after hearing the fever letter spoiler and reading that clark may REGRET some things is what did this to me and now i think the printed spoilers are also trying to feed carrots to people only to keep them watching. where is this regeret for chloe ? simple it was a ll bs to get our hopes up and smear it in our faces.

this episode should have been called kill clark romatically so big dumb female alien can push clark and lois together LOL !

imnot mad at clois ...its not there fault i did not get what i wanted . i liked the beginning with lois and the whole endorphine thing but when she caught themin the elevator was a little bit much !

well goodbye romantic chlark ...i will miss your inuendo's and clarks longing looks that was just bull . hello hagen daas ice cream !

im really sorry for the people that had there hopes up . now ps3 can use the fever letter for toilet paper because it did not show any regret from clark . im no longer reading spoilers because it is all a sham to bend to certain fan bases to get us to watch .... like next week chloe gets asked if she loves clark ... that is a big flag to chlark supporters they are hoping that we will tune in to see what she says . guess what ? were only gonna get shot in the heart again and there is nothing anyone can say to sway me or give me hope ..... its over

Oh one more thing clark does not deserve chloe's love because he was too dumb to give her a chance. He still had feelinmgs for lana when she was getting married and that didn't stop him from saying how he felt if he loved chloe he would step forward now ! and since he isn't im calling calrk a BDA for the first time ever !

Chloe is too strong minded for clark . and jimmy whats he gonna do go moon over another women everytime things don't go his way ? jimmy does not deserve her either period . chloe deserves someone better than this .i think a part of her will always love him i mean she just said so in season 7 you stupid PS3 !

ugh whatever ! it'sover and clark is dumb so i don't care who he ends up with. Tom welling is still hot and i still like to look at him .

I wopuld be totally okay with this if they would have showed some shread of clark having regret . Even a dam bread crumb , but nope we get lies ! he tells lois he never knew how chloe felt then he tells chloe i guess i always knew ! omg this was a buffer episode and it was for analogy of clana /clois period !

i will no longer watch live and im not saying it's cause chlark is not together , i could live with that ...it's the fact clark shows no remorse or regret , and they have hinted sexual tension all the way along even in zod when clark came back he was too dumb to say hey lets hook up ! no he asked her and let chloe push him away again but yet they had to show clarks face all jealous . im so tired of this @#$% ! Goodbye chlark and chloe your better off you don't need a man like that , he threw you in the trash , always kept you in his back pocket for in case . but jimmy is not for chloe " oh hell no ! he runs to other women all the time.... no wonder why he is not married in the mythos ! he is a little terd !
                  Last edited by dimeo782002; 10-09-2008, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
                    Andigirl, you are the coolest Chlarker I know and one of the best posters on the forum. I would never wish heartbreak on you.

I'm sorry about your hurt
                    what? ahhh now my feelings are really hurt....

just kidding

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Fallen One
                    What are you trying say?

Oh.. wait.. you're right..

But hey! What are you trying to say!
                    that your the devil in star wars clothing???? j/k

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

hey guys theres still alot of the season left...i dont know its weird cus of the episodes coming up and the chloeiac....idk
                    Last edited by kris10; 10-09-2008, 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by kris10
                      what? ahhh now my feelings are really hurt....

just kidding

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

that your the devil in star wars clothing???? j/k

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

hey guys theres still alot of the season left...i dont know its weird cus of the episodes coming up and the chloeiac....idk
                      No worries...you're a pretty freaking awesome Chlarker too Kristen!!

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                        No worries...you're a pretty freaking awesome Chlarker too Kristen!!
                        oh i know thanks andi but you are the best i was just picking on fallen is all. trying to get a smile...cus goodness knows we need it... idk like i said im a little off on this episode b/c it was like a complete 180 from the premier when chloe didnt even want to tell clark about the engagement....and the crap about not wanting the relationship to change its baloney....

Comment

Originally posted by kris10
                          oh i know thanks andi but you are the best i was just picking on fallen is all. trying to get a smile...cus goodness knows we need it... idk like i said im a little off on this episode b/c it was like a complete 180 from the premier when chloe didnt even want to tell clark about the engagement....and the crap about not wanting the relationship to change its baloney....
                          It was a bit sudden...but I guess Chloe finally wanted to put the notion of Chlark to rest. That he had his chance a long time ago...and she doesnt feel that way anymore. I did believe her....but I also agree that they go back and forth so often...it gets confusing.

As long as they knock that crap off I'm good. no more jealous Chloe...or long glances....and hugs that last too long. None of that. I mean it PTB!! . Yea..my angry face doesnt work out too well! . I just needed closer...and I got it, so please....just let it be. No need to beat the dead horse.

Comment

yea ITA no more back and forth crap...but my concern is the upcoming episodes there pretty chlark centric (Abyss, Committed) I mean next week description has chloe explaining herself about clark again.... I MEAN COME ON......that is what bothers me..if its dead i am ok with that but stop the BULLPOOP! yea thats my word for the day...

Comment

I came on here to make the exact same thread. My Chlark heart is broken as well :'(

I'm pissed about how suddenly noncholant she is about it. All the way up until season 6 Chloe has been making sad faces at any mention of Clana.

Examples:
                              Promise: When she yells at Clark to go after Lana, he speeds off and she looks heartbroken with teary eyes. You can't tell me that look was because she's so sad that Clark and Lana aren't going to be together. She was sad because she told the man she loved to go for another woman.

Phantom (season 6 finale): Clark tells Chloe that he told Lana his secret, and that her response was a kiss. Chloe gets a weird vein movement in her neck and visably looks unhappy and gives a really fake smile. Then they show a close up on her face with that same look from Promise.

I'm blanking on whether or not there were any of those heartbroken stares in season 7, but I'm sure there were.

OH! Not only that, in Plastique we have the Chloe shpeel about how she's not ready for their friendship to change. And when Clark says "We're more than just friends" she get's an expression like 'I wish that meant something else'.

Then all of this season Clark's been having sad faces anytime Chloe's engagement is mentioned. Even when Clark hugs her after saying her happiness is all that matters, his eyebrows flinch like he's about to cry or something (similar to when he and Chloe hugged over Lana's death and he almost broke down but didn't).

I don't feel any closure on their relationship. I just feel like we got jipped. They shouldn't have led us on in the first place if there was never even going to be the smallest of a real relationship. I'm a thoroughly pissed and heartbroken Chlarker right now -.- *goes off to pout*

Comment

I think it is finally over but who knows, like I always say "oh those crazy writers" lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎