No announcement yet.

Chlark....actually over?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander III
    It never happened so how will there be "over"? Yikes!
    Ok...maybe a better title would have been "never going to happen."

But seriously guys...not trying to be a pain, but for some of us chlarkers this was a hard thing to finally accept. (For those of us who are accepting it)...so could we try not to be overly sarcastic or judgemental.

We all prefer different ships...and thats fine. But this has been 7 years for some of us, so it's kind of a hard thing. So be gentle.

Comment

I have always been a Chlarker, so I was a little sad by what happened. It certainly looks like Chloe has moved on. I do think they handled the situation pretty well. They incorporated humor and made sure to show they still have a special relationship.

Clark and Lois are now starting to get closer and it would be hard for that to happen if Clark started getting involved with Chloe, so in that case I see why they made the decision not to go with Chlark. Although I do think a Clark/Chloe/Lois love triangle would be pretty interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigergal05
        I agree.
        I have to say-Chloe's reaction to Clark's question about the letter was very nonchalant and it was clear that it was easy for her to discuss it with him..no implied looks/stares or lines this time..as Chloe said, "You're my BFF."..they were always friends-and nothing more.
        I agree. Plus, there were no lingering camera shots and it's not like we saw Chloe hiding the letter from Clark...the fact that she was the one who brought it up in the open is what makes me think that she's really moved on. Also, the way she practically threw herself over Jimmy while he was in the hospital tells the viewers that she cares for/loves him deeply.

----- Added 53 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by AndiGirl
        Ok...maybe a better title would have been "never going to happen."

But seriously guys...not trying to be a pain, but for some of us chlarkers this was a hard thing to finally accept. (For those of us who are accepting it)...so could we try not to be overly sarcastic or judgemental.

We all prefer different ships...and thats fine. But this has been 7 years for some of us, so it's kind of a hard thing. So be gentle.
        There's always Chloe/Davis. You gotta admit that they have more chemistry than Chimmy.
        Last edited by theotherJane; 10-09-2008, 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

As much as it breaks my heart....I officially admitt Chlark is over.

Now..I dont want to start a huge Chlark/Clois debate in here...so if you have that intention, please dont comment. I want to keep it civil...and to only talk about chlark. Thanks.

I think it's officially signed and sealed. I kind of wanted more of a talk...but I thought it was very cute all things considering. Chloe saying "you blew it buddy"...there were never truer words uttered. The time came and passed. But its nice to see how much they really do mean to eachother. He will always be her "bff."

I cant lie though...I am incredibly broken hearted. It's sad to want something for so long and to have a clear "ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN" sign finally thrown in your face...it's a jagged little pill to swallow!

Who knows, maybe I'm the only chlarker who felt that way....so go ahead and discuss. But to me...they finally addressed it....and the time has passed. But I still dont think Jimmy is the "one" for her either. So..who knows.
          Awwww...*hugs*

I wish I could make you feel better, hon! (I may not be a Chlarker, but as Chlarkers go, you're one of my favorites.)

Well, at least it's pretty clear that they're not touching the Chlark friendship, which I know has worried some people. And I liked Chloe's like about...er...don't remember it exactly, but when she said that what she and Clark had together was special. It's also nice to know that Chloe isn't hurting over Clark any longer...I hated seeing her hurt so much in the past.

I agree that I'm not feeling Jimmy as her true love, but I can always hope, at least that we get to see her finding her true love. As I've said before, I want at the end to see and believe that all the characters will find their happiness!

Where can we petition to bring George back? (Or, I'll say again, "Take the Doom out of Bloome!" Brainiac or no Brainiac, no way all of her macking on Davis is because of a friggin' computer!)

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
            Andi Sweetie! *hugs* I'm sorry your heart broken!
            *Hugs* Thank you Kaitlyn.
            I feel a bit silly that it hit me this hard!!
            I keep thinking "Its just a show...why am I upset?" but I honestly always expected it...its just rought to finally face it after 7 years. But I'm glad it was obvious Chloe was comfortable talking about it...and I truly believe she's moved on from him. Now the writers just need to keep that mentality going and I'll be happy!!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Jade4813
            Awwww...*hugs*

I wish I could make you feel better, hon! (I may not be a Chlarker, but as Chlarkers go, you're one of my favorites.)

Well, at least it's pretty clear that they're not touching the Chlark friendship, which I know has worried some people. And I liked Chloe's like about...er...don't remember it exactly, but when she said that what she and Clark had together was special. It's also nice to know that Chloe isn't hurting over Clark any longer...I hated seeing her hurt so much in the past.

I agree that I'm not feeling Jimmy as her true love, but I can always hope, at least that we get to see her finding her true love. As I've said before, I want at the end to see and believe that all the characters will find their happiness!

Where can we petition to bring George back? (Or, I'll say again, "Take the Doom out of Bloome!" Brainiac or no Brainiac, no way all of her macking on Davis is because of a friggin' computer!)
            Oh...you are fabulous Jade!!!
            Thanks so much. I'm coming to terms with it....and as long as Chloe and Clark are truly happy I'm on board.

I just dont want Chimmy at all. Thats one thing that upsets me. When Clark/Lois are talking about epic love..it's obvious they will find it! . I just want Chloe to get the same thing...and I dont think thats Jimmy

Seriously....where the heck is George hiding his cute little butt!!!
            Last edited by AndiGirl; 10-09-2008, 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid-Prince
              One more post and your post count goes to 666
              What are you trying say?

Oh.. wait.. you're right..

But hey! What are you trying to say!

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
                What are you trying say?

Oh.. wait.. you're right..

But hey! What are you trying to say!
                Name is fallen one and your post cont is 666... hmm...

Comment

Oh...you are fabulous Jade!!!
                  Thanks so much. I'm coming to terms with it....and as long as Chloe and Clark are truly happy I'm on board.

I just dont want Chimmy at all. Thats one thing that upsets me. When Clark/Lois are talking about epic love..it's obvious they will find it! . I just want Chloe to get the same thing...and I dont think thats Jimmy

Seriously....where the heck is George hiding his cute little butt!!!
                  Hmmm...good question! I say we play hide and seek!

*grabs a trenchcoat and starts going door to door with a photograph* "Excuse me, ma'am. Have you seen this gorgeous rear? I mean...uh...guy?"

Comment

There's always Chloe/Davis. You gotta admit that they have more chemistry than Chimmy.
                    If they could just find a way to seperate dooms and Davis....oh...it would make my little chlarker heart sooooo happy!!!

Comment

It's a good thing that Chloe won't be pining for Clark anymore. As I said she should haved moved on after season 3.
                      In fact I have to wonder why they brought it back in season 4 when they were going to do nothing about it.

But as for Jimmy being her perfect man and future soulmate... I don't see it. They can tell it and try to force it down my throat. I simply can't picture this.

Comment

:|

.... Are you people for real??

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
                          Hmmm...good question! I say we play hide and seek!

*grabs a trenchcoat and starts going door to door with a photograph* "Excuse me, ma'am. Have you seen this gorgeous rear? I mean...uh...guy?"
                          . "Oli Oli Oxen Free!!!!" You can come out now George....it's safe!

Comment

glad that they both got the closure they needed...it was a long time coming...

Comment

I don't think Chlark is over because of the way they brought up Lana who came between Chlark, who is now gone. I think we will see just a little bit of Chlark before it finally ends.

Comment

. "Oli Oli Oxen Free!!!!" You can come out now George....it's safe!
                                "Chloe doesn't bite...much! She may nibble!"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎