Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly caused Maxima to leave?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for clearing that up, guys. I just thought she got sucked back into the portal, but I didn't even think about "how" she got back.

A bracelet? Lame idea.
    Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 10-09-2008, 09:53 PM.

Comment

As chloe mentioned it was a special braclet from almerac that folded space/time and transports it users across the universe.

Comment

user interface failure

If I throw a file in the garbage, my computer makes sure I want to do that. If I had a teleport bracelet on my wrist which beamed me halfway across the galaxy, I would also want it to check with me first before it did, just in case I bumped it or someone else pressed the button. "Ok to confirm 1000 light-year transport, cancel to stay put." Really!

Maybe Maxima's fashion police will be back with revenge for sending back their queen dressed in such an ugly dress! This time they'll have Bracelet Transport OS 3.1 with the confirm dialogue.

Comment

She disappeared right after Clark said that he didn't want her. So I wondered if that had anything to do with it. I know that probably sounds silly. I guess I'll have to watch that scene again.

Comment

maxima

i'm a little confused on something. how exactly did clark get rid of maxima?
            he had his hands on her waist and then he pushed her in that thing.

Comment

I thought it was pretty obvious that he grabbed the bracelet to activate it.

Comment

ClarkMan pushed the 'return' button on her bracelet.

Comment

i think clark hit the reset button on her bracelet. lol. dont know but he did something with it. cause chloe told him i think it was chloe who said that the bracelet was like a transporter or something.

Comment

My question is this: Maxima was obviously going to take Clark back with her. I would imagine that the user holding another person would teleport both of the people. So, if he was holding on to her, wouldn't he have been pulled to Almerac with here? Or would she have just went and came back with another device for him to teleport.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎