Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was your favorite character in instinct?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark, Lois, Shelby, Maxima.
    Gotta say I looooooved Clark yelling at Lois to calm down and Lois poking him that has got to be one of my fav smallville scene ever

Comment

I loved Clark in this episode. His scene with Shelby. All the Clois scenes. All his scenes with Maxima. All the Chlark scenes.

Comment

They were all pretty awesome, expect for Jimmy, who acted really annoying about the letter.

Comment

The PTB are pushing the "metropolis" scenario - so Lois and Clark will definitely be getting the spot light and therefore the best lines.

Erica has finally been given her real first chance since season 4 - and she's doing a helluva job.

Comment

Favorite Character in Season 8

IMHO, Chloe is galaxies ahead of the rest. By far the best character in the series. She is the only reason why I have and continue to watch the show.

Comment

Lois & Clark.I liked her reaction when she caught Clark in the act.Clark was telling at her to calm down and she was poking him(typical married couple).Clark was trying to understand what was going on,still has no clue,poor Clark.She made a smart decision at the end not to go living with him.Why rush it,let him wait for a while

Comment

i would have voted maxima but she wasnt an option darn
                but lois was a good #1 too

Comment

loved Lois in the episode

Comment

Lois

Comment

Tess

Comment

Working...
                      X