Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Do i really care who he sucks face with"

LOL lois if you don't care "supposedly" with whom clark kent sucks face with then let it go; why are you running off in a rage and being mad at clark for sucking face with maxima; if it doesn't bother you then you should have been happy for clark getting laid since he obviously hasnt had any from lana in a LONG time

but of course u really do care miss lane or else it wouldnt bother u

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
      Lois: Look I don't know who or what you are but you got it all wrong lady. There is nothing romantic between Lois and Clark.
      I was wondering why no one had quoted this one! Nice reference to both the Clois in the comics and the old tv show "Lois and Clark".

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One

Lois: Look I don't know who or what you are but you got it all wrong lady. There is nothing romantic between Lois and Clark.
        This was the one for me. Lois had a zillion great lines, but this one made me laugh out loud. Glad someone else caught it.

Comment

Lois: Bring it B****

Comment

Originally posted by Channelsurfer531
            Maxima when she meets that poor guy in the alley at the beginning of the episode:

"I came when I saw your kryptonian beacon."

Oh geez, could that be anymore suggestive PS3??!?!
            By far the funniest line of the episode, I am surprised nobody else suggested it

Comment

Tess - "I'm afraid you crashed the wrong disco."

Chloe - "I can't say I'm thrilled that he macked on an alien goddess."

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎