No announcement yet.

Charisma Carpenter Picture Thread II

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charisma Carpenter Picture Thread II

Please Note: there are now official rules for posting images on KryptonSite. Please follow them. Moderators have the right to edit, as well as close threads and warn/ban members if these rules are not followed.

21) RULES FOR POSTING IMAGES: Please DO NOT post large images on any forums.By "large" we mean no wider OR taller than 200 pixels. All images should either be posted with URL tags that link to the photo or with IMG tags to a thumbnail size photo, which many image-posting services do automatically. If your image hosting server does not provide thumbnail size for message boards then you must either reduce the size of the image yourself or only post a link to it.

Additionally, please do not hotlink any images from other sites, as this steals valuable bandwidth from other sites and costs people money. Finally, please DO NOT post any images that contain another site's name or their watermark. It is way tacky, y'all.

I guess the Hottest Saga will continue here...

Here's a couple pics to kick things off...

Comment

Definately hot!!!

Comment

Guess which is the supermodel and which is a goddess...?

Comment

Freakface you definately find the very best pics around!!! Thanks for always posting images.

Comment

Whoa! These are the first time I seen these pics. Nice!

Comment

To celebrate the Super Bowl win of the Pittsburgh Steelers, here are pics of Charisma at the PMOY 2004 Party... (Okay, the Super Bowl was a lame excuse to post these, but are you complaining?)

Credit to all Charisma fansites for these pics.

Comment

Resubscribing to this thread.

Comment

Love the pics .

Hey Derek, how do you do that? I know whenever I post in a thread alot, it comes up in my profile.

Comment

Go down below the reply and there are three options: Show Printable Versions, E-Mail this Page and Subscribe to this Thread. You, of course, want the third.

Comment

Oh ok, thanks .

Comment

I got ahold of her tv trailer of "Flirting with Danger" but not sure if I can post it here... can I do it?

Comment

They have one at Slayerverse.net.

Here it is.

This website is for sale! slayerverse.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, slayerverse.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Thanks for the link

Comment

No prob .

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡