No announcement yet.

Goin with the No Tights rule....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goin with the No Tights rule....

being that the writers are talkin about goin with the no tights no flight rule with superman won't it be a little strange if they do actually follow that rule with the flash?

the rule can apply on smallville because there are other powers to be had.... now if the flash were to follow this No Tights.. he's not gunna be superfast now is he? uh oh... i think the writers better correct themselves before we have THE FLASH: Camera Man Extrordinaire! as opposed to speedy gonzales!

Huh? The Flash doesn't get his powers from his suit, if that is what you meant (I didn't quite understand your post).

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSpider
      Huh? The Flash doesn't get his powers from his suit, if that is what you meant (I didn't quite understand your post).
      i second that...

Comment

yeah doesn't his suit come out of the ring on his finger, ?

Comment

Originally posted by kal-odell
          yeah doesn't his suit come out of the ring on his finger, ?
          Are you just being a goof or are you talking about green lanturn?

And in regard to the first post... WHAT?!

Comment

No, he's right. the Flash keeps his suit in his ring. It was a fabric Barry Allen came up with. His suit is actually a ractive fabric. it expands when it comes into contact with nitrogen or hydrogen or some other gas present in the atmosphere. Barry came up with it in college. When he became the flash he made his costume out of it so he could easily hide it when he was in his alter ego. His ring is the storage case, and also drives the nitrogen or whatever it is out.

Comment

one of the comic book flashes kept his costume in a ring on his finger. silly really, but every comic needs a new gimmick...

Comment

Both Barry Allen and Wally West kept their costumes in rings. It was the easiest way to have them handy without having to actually wear them underneath their clothes.

Comment

couldnt he just run home and get it ?

and yeah this proposed rule would be very stupid.he has to run, maybe not the suit, maybe he is in highschool too or something, but he has to run.

they should do a cross over with smallville, and have him run passed clark during his run.

Comment

For the last few years the Flash's costume was a part of his power and was manifested from the speed force he taps into. This month's issue-they gave him back the ring, and took away his memory.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎