No announcement yet.

what ever happened with this

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what ever happened with this

this show sounds cool looks like it will not happen and if it does the guy better have a costume i dont know any thing on this guy can any one give me a little info on him

Well, to begin with, he's the type of guy who wouldn't be caught dead wearing a costume. That's the single character trait that most stands out, if nothing else does, upon a reading of his comic.

Comment

What is 'Starman'?

Is it something like that 80s Jeff Bridges movie?

Comment

yeah, what is starman, cause its forums sure isnt popular.

Comment

The guest is right, could someone explain what Starman is?

Comment

wat iz this?

Comment

Go to http://www.kryptonsite.com/starman and you'll find out.

Comment

that still didnt really explain much about what he does or anything.......

Comment

d

l
                  Last edited by Spoon AZ; 06-17-2004, 02:06 PM.

Comment

*can't believe this* You're KIDDING--!? you don't know who *STARMAN* is! *coughs* Only one of the best comic book characters of all time! Taking it from an obvious hunch, they've decided to go the TV route with him and it.... got canned. *sniffles Like the Flash plot did. *sighs* Oh well..

But anyway, brief info on the character:

Starman was a part of the Golden Age and created in the 1940's (1941 to be exact). His alter ego, Ted Knight was pretty much like our beloved Bruce Wayne. Only a millionaire astronomer.

He was a part of the Justice Society for some time after Hourman took a leave of absence.

His powers-- well he had this rod, which I think they called a "gravity rod" that could fly, fire energy and fire blasts and what not.

Nothing fancy, but that's him.

Comment

I thought there was a new Starman, Ted Knight's son. I haven't read his book but the guy they showed in JSA wasn't Ted.

Comment

I'm so married to the series from the eighties with Robert Hays and the son...I don't know if I could accept anyone else now.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎