-Sam Jones III
    Born: April 29th, 1983

-John Glover
    Born: August 7th,1944

-John Schneider
    Born: April 8th, 1960

-Annette O'Toole
    Born: April 1st, 1954

So there you have it folks. A lot of these actors have birthdays in April. Kinda strange, don't you think?...

Zarm of the Perfected Ones

thank you zarmy
    guess we'll have to make sure to keep the ages updated after each b-day.

Comment

Im proud to say mi and TW share the same birth day , though I was born over a decade 18er!

Comment

what year college is KK in?

Comment

Perhaps the better question is if she has attended college at all. I don't know myself. Anyone? Or has she gone straight into acting?

Comment

If KK was going to college(doubt it), she'd be in her third year now.

If she was going to college, we would have heard about it(like what college...they couldn't keep that under wraps).

Comment

Yes! I haven't heard of anything about that either! She was still in school when she landed the role of Laurel in Edgemont so i don't know what she did later!

Comment

I don't think she's in college either. Smallville is basically a more than full time job for right now. Plus she's got all her endorsement work, and then films and stuff in the summer.

Comment

I thought I heard somewhere that she was in college, though I can't remember where I heard that. It was some interview with her where she was talking about how busy she was.

....several minutes later....

Ah, here is is, direct from the recent Kryptonsite interview with KK.

"Born to a Chinese mother and a Dutch father, Kreuk went to college for forensic pathology."

The only thing is, the time does not make sense. Later in the article, it says that in her final year her drama teacher told her to audition for Edgemont. Unless college is different in Canada????, it sounds more like high school. Do they teach forensic pathology in high school?
                  Last edited by followthewhiterabbit; 09-26-2003, 06:45 PM.

Comment

She wanted to go to college for forensic pathology, but she put that on hold.

Comment

She's also doing the Canadian TV show Edgemont. Where would she find the time?

Comment

Annette looks way younger then John its so shocking

well not really

Comment

Annette is very pretty. You can tell in some episodes they try to "age her up" to make her look older than she really is. Otherwise Martha Kent would come off looking 40 at the oldest.

Comment

Kristin Kreuk is not in college. She was planning on attending Simon Frasier U, but then landed the role of Laurel. She still plans on going to college, but waiting.

Comment

Sorry to reply to this all late, but I wasn't around while Gemma was here ...

All this information, and the birthdates of most of the major guest stars, were added to this board's Calendar long before this post was put up. You might want to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎