No announcement yet.

Teen Wolf (MTV)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Wolf (MTV)

Now i've got another reason to watch UPN again (before because of Buffy the Vampire Slayer).Now there is going to be a tv series based on the movie Teen Wolf.I've got the movie on dvd and sequel ,and Michael J. Fox was my Idol growing up as a kid I looked up to him alot. Does anyone know any news about the new series,when the pilot will air,and if Michael will have anything to do with the series.

Michael J. Fox was my favorite actor too! Because of Teen Wolf and the Back to the Future series. Now it's Michael T. Weiss.

Comment

hes one of my favourite actors as well

Comment

Has there been any new developments to this?? It sounds kinda lame if you ask me. I've always had a place in my heart for the original Teen Wolf movie. Teen Wolf Too and the animated Teen Wolf cartoon kinda sucked in my opinion!

Comment

I haven't heard anything at all since getting the quote from Jeph Loeb about it... I'm kind of excited about the idea though

Comment

When I heard that a series based on Teen Wolf was in development, I had some serious doubts... but I had doubts when I heard about a Buffy series at first too! I am gonna wait and see what happens! I heard that the series is going to be 'darker' than the movies (but still humorous)... along the lines of how Buffy the series eventually differed from the movie!

Al

Comment

Gosh, I thought that movie was sooo unbelievably bad. Such a waste of a great talent, MJFox.

Comment

Originally posted by casey
                Gosh, I thought that movie was sooo unbelievably bad. Such a waste of a great talent, MJFox.
                Why dis Teen Wolf or MJF for doing this movie? It already happened, accept it! So it's no where near oscar material, but it's still a fun and light-hearted movie. If ya don't like it, no one's asking you to watch it or bash it by posting in this thread.

Comment

ah... MJF. He's norn in Burnaby, BC btw

Comment

norn?

Comment

Haha... in the six years since this original thread now Teen Wolf is in development again, this time for MTV.

I was looking up for more info on it when I heard about that Howl thing FOX is doing... and... well it's MTV, so my hopes aren't high, and these casting breakdowns are pretty generic. Too bad Jeph Loeb or Tim Kring (who were both involved with the original Teen Wolf movies) aren't involved.

Here are the casting breakdowns though. BTW, was Scott in the movies "Scott McCall?" I don't think the Equalizer's son would appreciate his name being appropriated like that... lol.

SCOTT MCCALL - Playing 16 years old. He's slender. He is slightly unpopular. You can tell that he will soon grow up to be quite attractive. Scott gets attacked by a wolf and soon after seems to have powers, one of which make him appealing to the opposite sex. SERIES REGULAR

STILES - Playing 16 years old. He's Scott's best friend. At first he is reluctant to believe Scott about being attacked by the wolf. He ends up seeing for himself that Scott is not lying, and tries to help him figure out how it is all happening. SERIES REGULAR

DEREK HALE - Playing 19 yrs. old. Very attractive. He ends up being a werewolf that is very dangerous. SERIES REGULAR

ALLISON ARGENT - Playing 16 yr. old. She is new at school. Very wholesome and sweet. She ends up getting a crush on Scott. SERIES REGULAR

REBECCA HARLOWE (HARLEY) - She's Scott and Stiles very good friend at school. GUEST STAR

LYDIA SAYERS - Extremely gorgeous high school student. She is popular and dating the most attractive jock. GUEST STAR

COACH - He's the Lacrosse coach. He usually doesn't notice Scott, but can't help but notice, and be impressed by his new moves. GUEST STAR

Comment

Is MTV on regular cable or do you have to order it? I loved the original movie growing up and the theme of 'be the real you not what others want you to be'. The funny thing is when I saw this as a kid when Styles asked Scott if he was you know what. I always thought it was some kinda slang never really said it or thought what it meant.

Comment

Craig in the original film Scott's last name was Howard i'm kinda in the middle of the road with the name change. Part of me is glad they are trying to be different,but at the same time. I wish they'd keep the name Howard in there i'm pretty sure the reason it's different. Is due to copyright i've never watched MTV before so I don't know how their show quality is like.

Comment

I really don't like the name "Scott McCall" as it was the name of Robert McCall's son on the Equalizer! I'll always compare the two.

Didn't Scott's cousin or whatever in Teen Wolf Too have the same last name?

The fact that this is written by the creator of Criminal Minds does reassure me with this a little. I was worried that they'd give this project to people who were, erm, not so good. But the real test will be once promo pics and footage come out - seeing if it'll still be good.

Comment

So is MTv a cable show or do you have to order it?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎